Bad Guy REPTI RACKS - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-07-2010, 11:16 PM   #11
gshearman
look built it to the wall changes nothing it is no different than placing them on a platform it is just an excuse also you was supposed to replace three doors but you rushing me to get there i forgot to remind you and you have known about the cages bowing since we bought them from you but its taken almost a year of gripping to get you to attempt to do anything and one of the doors your replaced hits on the tab lock it wasnt placed right and there are others that have had problems but you dont answer your phone so try to make your self look like the good guy i have all the proof and will be posting all the pics and emails up here soon

Old 11-07-2010, 11:19 PM   #12
repti-racks
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
I'm confused....what do you mean by the cages were "built into a wall"?
He cut a hole in his wall and placed the cages in the cut out.Who knows whats going on seems like the wall is pressing weight onto them from what i can tell.Homes shift and settle and walls take the pressure.What gets me is they were so nice and polite when they came by today and we talk for a while about this and that and he had no problems and was thank full for replacing 2 doors for him that had a crack in them which don't happen on its own.Everything was taken care of and checked and operation of doors were great.Could they have been stessed when he tied them down in his truck that's possiable too.

Old 11-07-2010, 11:21 PM   #13
gshearman
you say you a stand up guy give me my money back like i asked in the begining i will go buy quality cages and will drop this otherwise im gonna tell and show everyone i know in the business and trust me i know plenty

Old 11-07-2010, 11:23 PM   #14
gshearman
there is a 1 and a half inch gap around the sides and top and there is a platform built on the bottom wall that covers the entire floor of the cage in the room on the other side of the wall

Old 11-07-2010, 11:24 PM   #15
bradleymoore
we are still waiting for pics and/or emails.

Old 11-07-2010, 11:25 PM   #16
gshearman
whats the excuse for all the nuts and bolts rusting that u didnt have any more of and said to go to homedepot and buy some

Old 11-07-2010, 11:26 PM   #17
gshearman
ok brb getting pics

Old 11-07-2010, 11:27 PM   #18
repti-racks
Pamela <blue_angel_817@yahoo.com> [Chat now]
Add to Contacts
To: Repti - Racks <sales@repti-racks.com>
Whats the number there again and I'll call Saturday or Sunday before we bring the cages up there thanks Pamela

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 30, 2010, at 1:31 PM, Repti - Racks <sales@repti-racks.com> wrote:

> Ok ill have them ready for any day monday on for pick up as i mentioned.Our cages come with standard nuts is this what your asking for or acorn nuts ? How tall are the cages ? im also going to have some center supports cut for your doors.
>
> From: Pamela <blue_angel_817@yahoo.com>
> To: Repti - Racks <sales@repti-racks.com>
> Sent: Sat, October 30, 2010 1:18:00 PM
> Subject: Re: cages
>
> 32 1/8 x 14 5/16 the other one is 32x 14 1/4 and k np and need the acorn nut things for all of the doors and can we pick that up today??
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Oct 30, 2010, at 1:04 PM, Repti - Racks <sales@repti-racks.com> wrote:
>
>> You can but i would need the measurements of the 2 doors and you will also have to drill the hinge holes as well. I will also give you the hardware needed too.
>>
>> From: Pamela <blue_angel_817@yahoo.com>
>> To: Repti - Racks <sales@repti-racks.com>
>> Sent: Sat, October 30, 2010 1:00:07 PM
>> Subject: Re: cages
>>
>> Can we just pick up the stuff from you and do it ourselves?? Then I won't have to take snakes out and put them in tubs and did I send you pics of the doors and bolts if not I can if you want me too if not I can bring them there just let me know thanks pamela
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> On Oct 30, 2010, at 12:41 PM, Repti - Racks <sales@repti-racks.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Yes we did a few weeks back, i sent a e-mail saying you can drop them off but didn't get a reply.
>>>
>>> From: Pamela <blue_angel_817@yahoo.com>
>>> To: Repti - Racks <sales@repti-racks.com>
>>> Sent: Sat, October 30, 2010 4:22:49 AM
>>> Subject: Re: cages
>>>
>>> Got them in yet?? It's been along time
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPhone
>>>
>>> On Sep 19, 2010, at 2:54 PM, Repti - Racks <sales@repti-racks.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Ok this way i will know how many doors with our next order of acrylic. Ill let you know when
>>>> Thanks
>>>>
>>>> From: Pamela <blue_angel_817@yahoo.com>
>>>> To: Repti - Racks <sales@repti-racks.com>
>>>> Sent: Sun, September 19, 2010 12:37:55 PM
>>>> Subject: Re: cages
>>>>
>>>> It's 2 doors and would like to change the bolts also since they are rusting and I have to spray the cages atleast once a week to keep the humidity up for the boas.
>>>>
>>>> Sent from my iPhone
>>>>
>>>> On Sep 16, 2010, at 3:31 PM, Repti - Racks <sales@repti-racks.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> I would need to know exactly if its 2 or 3
>>>>> Thanks
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> From: Pamela <blue_angel_817@yahoo.com>
>>>>> To: Repti - Racks <sales@repti-racks.com>
>>>>> Sent: Thu, September 16, 2010 3:23:17 PM
>>>>> Subject: Re: cages
>>>>>
>>>>> There are 2 maybe 3 that are cracked
>>>>>
>>>>> Sent from my iPhone
>>>>>
>>>>> On Sep 11, 2010, at 4:46 PM, Repti - Racks <sales@repti-racks.com> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> no problem just to be sure you how many doors have a crack that need to be replaced and the cage sizes you got were 71x23x18 correct and they have dbl drop down doors right?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> From: Pamela <blue_angel_817@yahoo.com>
>>>>>> To: Repti - Racks <sales@repti-racks.com>
>>>>>> Sent: Sat, September 11, 2010 4:30:09 PM
>>>>>> Subject: Re: cages
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Ok that's fine just let me know when u get them in and we will bring them in then as I don't want to put them in tubs for that long.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Sent from my iPhone
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Sep 11, 2010, at 4:21 PM, Repti - Racks <sales@repti-racks.com> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> I dont have any acrylic here to replace your doors as of now but i will on my next trip to my manufacture in 2wks.So if you drop them off before i have the acrylic here for the doors they will be here awaiting on acrylic for the doors just letting you know. Otherwise if you want to wait till acrylic is in and then drop them off i can have them fixed quicker for you.
>>>>>>> Thanks

Old 11-07-2010, 11:31 PM   #19
JeffreH
Gary - let's see some pictures. Are there any emails that either of you can post between the two of you?

There's nothing anyone can do here to if the only thing to run with is personal conversation. Who do we believe to be legitimate without physical evidence?

Old 11-07-2010, 11:31 PM   #20
repti-racks
Quote:
Originally Posted by gshearman View Post
whats the excuse for all the nuts and bolts rusting that u didnt have any more of and said to go to homedepot and buy some
wow your some peace of work, as i explained here we dont stock acorn nuts i replaced 48 of the for you today as you only brought 2 cages that had doors i was going to replace for you and thats all the acorn nuts i had here which was for 2 cages.I got those nuts in special just for your request.When you asked for extras and when i told you i didnt have any more and stated if you need more you can get them at homedepot their only 0.98 cents a pk you said that will work as it will save you a gas on coming back out.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!