Phil Hoerner @ Rodents 4 U (Good Guy) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-09-2008, 08:54 PM   #1
ExecutiveReptiles
Phil Hoerner @ Rodents 4 U (Good Guy)

We complete a trade with Phil Hoerner of Rodents 4 U for a beautiful Pinstripe Female Ball Python, I wanted to say, Phil was very professional, Shipped when he said he was going to ship, and we received a Beautiful, healthy Pinstripe, and we where very happy with her, Would not hesitate buying another one from him, The pics he provided where accurate, and she is one of the best feeders we have.

Just wanted to say, Phil Hoerner is a good guy in my book, and I couldn't be more happier with our Pinstripe from him.

Old 08-09-2008, 09:21 PM   #2
jkobylka
I had a successful transaction with Phil. He's a great guy!

Justin

Old 08-10-2008, 01:32 AM   #3
phoerner
Thanks

Thanks for the kind words, and I have to say the same about you Great Transaction!!
Thanks Phil

Old 08-10-2008, 02:05 AM   #4
ExecutiveReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoerner
Thanks for the kind words, and I have to say the same about you Great Transaction!!
Thanks Phil
Should have done it sooner.... ...I get distracted too easily.....and tend to forget...

I REALLY love our Pinstripe....so Thank you for everything

Old 08-11-2008, 12:19 PM   #5
thomas davis
yep

phil is a good guy ive bought rodents and BP from him, both very smooth transactions,,,,,,,,,thomas davis

Old 07-27-2010, 11:56 PM   #6
Dan14
I agree purchased a female lesser from Phil transaction was great and got an awesome looking snake

Old 08-22-2010, 01:06 PM   #7
Daequix
I'm going to pipe in on this one as well! I had a wonderful transaction with Phil. The male lesser I purchased from him was gorgeous...looked even better in person if that was possible. He was packaged safely and arrived as expected. I felt the entire process went smoothly and I appreciated the professional, but friendly manner he managed the entire transaction with. Mark me down as another member saying: Phil is the best!

Old 08-22-2010, 07:04 PM   #8
chongorojo
I bought my het ghost females from Phil, everything was great and the poss het hypo even proved out!

Old 08-22-2010, 09:11 PM   #9
DaveyFig
How are his rodents? I recently ran into a glitch with my rodent supplier and am hoping to start buying from Phil (just waiting for a follow-up email), and was wondering how the rodent quality is. He is semi-local, so it would be awesome if it worked out.

Old 08-23-2010, 12:49 AM   #10
MorphBalls
Hey Phil are you located in Fresno?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!