2007 Ball python morphs males and females trade for boa morph females and GTP babies - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2008, 01:17 PM   #1
RaccoonRiverReptiles
2007 Ball python morphs males and females trade for boa morph females and GTP babies

I have some very high blushing mojaves and really nice cinnamon boys and girls ready to go. I am looking for female boa morphs preferably 06 or earlier and GTPs any sex or color in trade. No lone females go. Pairs only. Email jason@raccoonriverreptiles.com for pix or visit and info www.raccoonriverreptiles.com Thanks Jason K 641-431-1235
http://www.raccoonriverreptiles.com/...-07-01Mojo.JPG
http://www.raccoonriverreptiles.com/...-07-02Fmoj.JPG
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-19-2008, 09:01 AM   #2
Royal Morphz
I have a female snow boa eating 1 to 2 small rats every 5 to 7 days never refused a meal she weighs in at 730 grams before feed yesterday born on 4-18-07 just turned a year don't have to get rid of her but she is my last boa( I've switch to the smaller ball and blood morphs)

Tim Johnson
royalmorphz@yahoo.com

Closed Thread