For Sale 2017 Pink Panther tegus - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Tegus

Notices

Old 09-09-2017, 07:18 PM   #1
Jesse Hardin
2017 Pink Panther tegus

These pink panther(62.5% red x 37.5% blue) tegus are from one of my hold back purples (Yang 75% bluex 25% red) bred to my nicest red male Jaba. They are showing the burnt nose of a blue and the bright red color of the reds. They are 375+ shipping to the continental US. They are eating great on my in house mix which consists of chicken,Turkey and fish with several fruits vegis and dusted with vitamins, minerals and of course calcium. They can be shipped the 11th pending the weather. If you have any questions don't hesitate to pm me or comment. If you'd like to see pics of the parents i will attach my facebook profile and you can go there and check them out. I will also attach a pic of each in the comments.You can see direct genetics through the adults. I offer live arrival guarantee with over night shipping as long as they arrive before 10:30. If you are not there to pick it up it voids my guarantee. You can contact me Via my cell phone @ 4802467498 or on facebook https://www.facebook.com/jesse.hardin.77

Yang: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=d2b9b1411f
Jaba: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=fe391bcec5

Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-11-2017, 09:47 PM   #2
T Rex
Stop with The Pink Panther

Are you calling this red x blue hybrid a pink panther? This mix has been around for every. Its a Hybrid and it looks like a red when it gets mature.

Old 11-12-2017, 12:33 AM   #3
pinkcarnation
Yes they are hybrids and really nice ones too! I have four of them and they look nothing like reds as they mature! They actually lean more to the blue/purple with very pink spots and undertones. They look NOTHING like reds! They have some wild patterns on them as well.

Old 11-12-2017, 02:28 PM   #4
T Rex
PinkPanther?

Are these the same genes are Undergrounds, Pink Panther?

Old 11-12-2017, 03:10 PM   #5
Jesse Hardin
Quote:
Originally Posted by T Rex View Post
Are you calling this red x blue hybrid a pink panther? This mix has been around for every. Its a Hybrid and it looks like a red when it gets mature.
Yes i am however this exact % has not been around for years. It is the genetic make up that makes them so unique these look nothing like your typical 50/50 red x blue cross. These were refined as purples to show lots of high white traits with little red flecking then bred back to a bright red animal to produce a high white animal with the red color coming through the black. Most hybrids do not look like just a red. I have 20 adult hybrids none look just like a red either. make sure what hyrbids you look at are from a reputable source its possible a pure red was miss labeled as a hyrbid for more money
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-12-2017, 03:11 PM   #6
Jesse Hardin
Quote:
Originally Posted by T Rex View Post
Are these the same genes are Undergrounds, Pink Panther?
Yes they are but a different line of purples and reds. They should look similiar with age if not a bit more red.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-18-2017, 05:05 PM   #7
LizardGuy123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Hardin View Post
Yes they are but a different line of purples and reds. They should look similiar with age if not a bit more red.
not trying to mud up your post Jesse but what you said is contradictory to itself lol

he asked if they are the same genes as UGR Pink Panthers, u said yes but also said but different lines of purples and reds so the answer to his question is simply NO....lol

UGR's Pink Panthers are also 50% hets for albino...the whole reason for the project was to produce a Red Albino(hybrid)..

just trying to clarify for those that may be new to tegu morphs...you can call your tegus whatever you want...the names are not trademarked or copyrighted but also they are named by whoever produced the morph first to distinguish the animals and the breeders themselves to make it easier to figure out what genetics makes up a certain morph and who bred them and by calling something you produced a name that already exists or coined by someone else just causes confusion....just my opinion...

Old 11-18-2017, 05:07 PM   #8
LizardGuy123
these tegus are awesome nonetheless, whatever name you want to call them and if i had the room and money i would definitely add one to my collection!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!