Hides, CB-70s, Hot Box Incubator, Heat Tape, Thermostats!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 02-28-2016, 11:44 AM   #1
CoopersConstrictors
Thumbs up Hides, CB-70s, Hot Box Incubator, Heat Tape, Thermostats!!!

*Please EMAIL for fastest response! SERIOUS Inquiries ONLY Please and Thank You all!

LARGE ITEMS FOR PICK-UP ONLY IN THE COLORADO SPRINGS, CO AREA and large package deals are available. Let me know what you need and we will make it happen, other than shipping large items.

75x Vision V-18 Tubs for $2 each. MOST ARE BRAND NEW NEVER USED still bubble wrapped! ... For pick up only in the Colorado Springs area. Tubs are 18" long x 7.5" wide x 3.5" tall... amazing tubs... you will spend 3.99 each from the factory plus shipping

At least 15x 28 qt Sterlite juvenile tubs with lids and holes pre drilled on the sides/fronts ... most have also been pre-painted black on the sides to keep the light out... great tubs in great condition... $3 each... you will pay over double from walmart and ive already done all the work to the tubs for you.

60x Sterlite 6qt snap-top tubs... these are the really nice ones... $3.99 each brand new from Home Depot, I would like 1.50 each... Most have the sides pre-painted black to keep light out! I've used them for baby tubs and egg tubs... they work great! Tops and Bottoms.. some are brand new...

50x small hides from RBI... the super thick nice black ones... Most are Brand New! They are 2.99 each new from the factory,

TONS of new and slightly used THG Heat tape and Flexwatt Heat tape... some pre-attached to wires ready to plug straight into a thermostat! 4" ... 6" ... I have many feet of each size... I can ship these. $100 Shipped for all of the heat tape and connections and wires... trust me you will be very happy with this heat tape package that I put together!!!

A barely used, almost brand new 48" Hot Box Incubator up for grabs for $650 picked up in the Colorado Springs area. These are $1000 when purchase new from the factory. Comes with the nice Vivarium Thermostat, and all the shelving etc etc... I'll also include as many 12 qt tubs as you want... I have 6 qt tubs too that I will give away with the rack as well. Everything works perfect.

7x sets of the Reptile Basics CB-70 racks. (3 racks per set) Same exact ones on their website and on mine. They are great with a few holes pre drilled in the tubs up front for ventilation. Some of the tubs are slightly cracked on the corners, as usual, but taped from the outside, works good. Could get new tubs if you want which are cheap... but the ones that will come with will work more than fine. Looking for $175 per rack picked up in the Colorado Springs area. They are $299 brand new! Comes with the new THG Heat Tape that's been proven to outperform Flexwatt by many of us... Buy 4 racks and I will throw in a FREE Herpstat 4!

I also have 2x Herpstat 1 Thermostats for sale that are in perfect working condition and 1x extra Herpstat 4 Thermostat. Everything works great! I will ship these because they are so small! $65 per Herp 1 and $165 for the Herp 4 plus $5 shipping please.

Here are examples!...

Thank you all! Please check the BOI to view my 100% positive feedback over my entire career.

Jeremy
Email: coopersconstrictors@hotmail.com
Facebook: facebook.com/coopersconstrictors
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-28-2016, 11:55 AM   #2
CoopersConstrictors
50x small hides from RBI... the super thick nice black ones... Most are Brand New! They are 2.99 each new from the factory, would like $2 each - sorry, forgot to add that.....
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-28-2016, 12:44 PM   #3
CoopersConstrictors
LARGE Hides - $4 each

MEDIUM Hides - $3 each.

All in lightly used condition that still have years and years of use. Some of these are still brand new!
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-29-2016, 04:47 PM   #4
SPJ
Is this an auction or are you selling these?

Old 02-29-2016, 05:05 PM   #5
CoopersConstrictors
Hey Steve,

My fault, just looking to get my asking prices for everything.

Thank you!
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-07-2016, 03:53 PM   #6
Ax01
i'll take the Herpstat 4 and 2 large hides.

PM incoming.

Old 03-07-2016, 04:58 PM   #7
AbsoluteApril
moving this to the regular classifieds section

Old 03-08-2016, 02:38 AM   #8
ocherp7306
PM sent

Old 03-08-2016, 11:20 AM   #9
del9800
pm sent

Old 03-08-2016, 01:02 PM   #10
sdversion
pm sent

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!