Good Guy Brad Danner/Forgotten Coast Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-08-2012, 12:34 AM   #1
Stray
Thumbs up Brad Danner/Forgotten Coast Reptiles

Placed an order for two 2011 Ball pythons, a female spider and a male Bumblebee. He was very up front, honest, and quick to respond. He warned me against the extra fees of shipping on weekends, and was offering a fantastic deal on the two being sold together. He was absolutely up front about the Bee's feeding quirks. Snakes were shipped and arrived on time, in perfect health and as advertised.

If the opportunity presents itself again, I would definitely do more business with him.

This was my first time having any animals shipped to me, and I would like to formally thank him via this thread by making it an easy and pleasant experience.

Thank you, Brad!! I hope this posting gets you some more traffic on any ads you may have up

Old 06-22-2014, 09:40 AM   #2
greco
Brad was very friendly and he patiently answered all of my questions when I recently responded to one of his ball python ads on Kingsnake. I bought a 2013 butter (poss. specter) from him, and when she arrived I could tell immediately that she had been very well cared for. She was practically glowing with good health. Brad did a great job packaging her for shipping too. I'm definitely looking forward to doing more business with him in the future. Thanks again Brad!

Old 07-29-2015, 03:21 PM   #3
greco
An overdue bump for Brad! He's a good guy for sure. I bought another pair of snakes from him earlier this year. They arrived nicely packed, looking beautiful and very healthy, and they've been great eaters from the start. I also enjoyed chatting with him about our various projects. It's always a pleasure to do business with him. Highly recommended!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Old 08-09-2015, 08:22 AM   #4
JH2005
Looking for snake, have his contact info?

Old 08-09-2015, 10:30 AM   #5
caffeinecynic
Quote:
Originally Posted by JH2005 View Post
Looking for snake, have his contact info?
brad@forgottencoastreptiles.com
https://www.facebook.com/ForgottenCoastReptiles/
www.forgottencoastreptiles.com

He's extremely responsive to Facebook messages.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!