Bad Guy Chad Johnson - Chadscresteds - Page 67 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-11-2012, 12:49 PM   #661
Kasi
I am so sorry to hear everything posted above! I did not discover this thread until payment had already been sent, and I must say that my experience was very different. The Chad Johnson I dealt with was on top of communication, and sent my animal on an agreed upon date two days after payment had been sent (presumably before it had even cleared for him). He provided me the tracking number as well as a phone number to reach him at (which I did check), the animal arrived well packaged, and throughout the entire process- even when I brought up my concerns and mentioned this BOI thread-he was very professional. I can't say anything about people's previous experiences except how sorry I am to hear about them, and, I feel that it's only fair to note that my experience was nothing like the ones mentioned earlier in this thread.

Old 10-11-2012, 06:04 PM   #662
pakinjak
I've seen him posting ads on facebook, and hear the good feedback. However, something as blatantly crooked as the way he acted in the first 16 pages of this thread are entirely unacceptable and I cant' believe anybody would just let that go thinking that he can somehow dig out of this and end up with a good reputation. Friggin' blows my mind... he should be totally blackballed by everybody that can until he picks another venue to sell stuff, there are enough crooks in the herp industry without adding another one who has learned how to tow the line just enough to make those with short memories think they've learned the errors of their ways.

That being said, I do understand if someone dealt with him without knowing about his past. Of course, that's a different story.

Old 04-05-2015, 05:39 PM   #663
pei8147
There is a growing group of people on Facebook forums who are saying that Chad Johnson has been MIA for over three months and he owes people animals.

Has anyone heard from him since January?

Old 08-06-2015, 08:12 PM   #664
Crissy
Sad to say I spent a lot of money (over $1000) with Chad last year and still have not heard back from him. No Geckos, no refund. I was unaware of this thread, I went on what other reputable breeders told me about him. At the time, nothing but good things were being said about him.

Old 08-09-2015, 12:25 PM   #665
JH2005
Very sad

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
crested geckos