Bad Guy Andrew Potts- I want my money back - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-10-2012, 08:27 PM   #121
barbie
Really sean needs to be taken out of the eqaision doesnt he know its making it worse Really this situation is between Kevin and Andrew. It erks me this sean guy is going and sneeking around with no regard for this persons reputation he is supost to be helping. DISGUSTING

Old 04-10-2012, 08:34 PM   #122
cobraman1
Are we even sure these three are not the same person?

Old 04-10-2012, 08:46 PM   #123
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobraman1 View Post
Are we even sure these three are not the same person?
Even if they were, which is highly unlikely, Andrew's mistakes still likely caused the unfortunate demise of the boa.

Old 04-10-2012, 08:49 PM   #124
bigybigy
I'm sorry

Andrew,

I just wanted to say the blackmailing was not justified. I got really upset when I heard of the hytec parahet transaction going southword bound, and shot you a bunch of hate stuff. It was not well deserved..I'm sorry.

I am not the same entity as Kevin. I spoke to andrew without even consulting Keven Baily. I shot Andrew emails without talking to Kevin Bailey about it. I am in the wrong, and Kevin didn't even see my acts of savagery coming.

If you want to press charges so be it, but please just refund Kevin's money.

-Sean G

Old 04-10-2012, 08:49 PM   #125
Robert Potts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCCS View Post
Sean, you and Connor like making little behind the scenes comments. You need to man up and say your piece on here.

Andrew, I agree with Diem. I don't know what Kevin knew about Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee's actions, but since it's been pretty well proven that the boa was DOA, those actions have become ancillary. As much as the whole situation sucks for you, Kevin should be made whole.

Chris
How do you know it wasn't alive and Sean killed it intentionally. I admit my shipping was for cold weather but there's still a chance it could arrive alive and the criminal Sean killed it. Sean called twice the day the snake arrived informing me to call Kevin. I'm not kidding when I say I don't know who actually shipped the boa. Sean has a tenancy to speak for Kevin and when informed makes no effort to rectify.

Like I said, Kevin has been a part of the scam from the get go and yes there's a chance the boa arrived dead but at least I'm not engaging in criminal behavior. Ask Kevin to produce one e-mail informing Sean and Connor that what their doing is wrong or he disproves of their behavior. He cant, because he's [art of the scam. Andrew

Old 04-10-2012, 08:50 PM   #126
cobraman1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
Even if they were, which is highly unlikely, Andrew's mistakes still likely caused the unfortunate demise of the boa.
Maybe so,but i just found it odd that kevin joined the day before this thread. And he acts as though he is new to reptiles, but spent 4600.00 on a boa. It all seems very fishy.

Old 04-10-2012, 08:54 PM   #127
JCCS
Andrew, the timeline of the boa's delivery and the first pictures taken tells me that it was dead when it arrived and had been for a bit. I don't think for a second that it was dead in the box, as Connor suggested, but I do think that it died in the box. Also, using two heat packs when the overnight temps probably didn't drop below 55 or so is extremely dangerous. I've never used more than one heat pack and at those temps probably wouldn't have used any. Adding up both of those factors makes me believe the snake was in fact, DOA.

Chris

Old 04-10-2012, 08:54 PM   #128
HRoss
I am sorry i disagree with you diem. Once a person, and in this case what seems to be 3 active parties purchasing or using the animal for their own personal gain. then one party attempts severe blackmail, thus tainting any sort of trust that the original party is independent of his hot head friends/ partners.

all we can do is speculate on the heat pack. the actions of the customers has negated any trust. i will admit i am too close to drew and bob to be unbiased in their defense, but that is my view. not that i have ever spoken to either of them about any of this. sean chose to pm me and at that point i had no interest in ever posting on the boi again. but, i could not let someone paint such an ugly opinion of two guys who would drop everything to help someone in need.

also, someone mentioned the poor kid being out 4k, that would rest on his own and his partners actions. if someone threatens me with a court date, blackmail and libel, i will see you there. they upped the stakes, now let them follow through.
howard

Old 04-10-2012, 09:03 PM   #129
Robert Potts
Kevin sent the dead boa back on 22 March 2012 and it never arrived. I was informed by Kevin on 31 March 2012 he had sent the dead boa back 9 days earlier and it was destroyed. Please ask Kevin to produce an E-mail informing me prior to 31 March 2012 he had sent said boa back. Below is the first time I knew the boa had been sent back. Andrew

Re: pictures Kevin Bailey to you - Mar 31More Details From: Kevin Bailey <baileykm86@gmail.com>Hide .
Add to: To Do, Calendar
To: apotts60 <apotts60@aol.com>.
Cc:.
Bcc:.
Date:Sat, Mar 31, 2012 9:45 am.
DSC00934.JPG, DSC00935.JPG, DSC00936.JPG

Andrew, I do not know what sort of address you have. I have mailed a check there twice and it only got there after you called me and confirmed who I was even though I used the same address both times. This time I mailed the snake on the 22nd overnight for 73 .56. I presumed I had no worries about it since I used the exact same address you gave me already. This time the package was destroyed because the damn thing smelled so bad AFTER the address was not acceptable. I have attached pictures proving I held my end up and the tracking number which also shows the dates and times.

Tracking no.: 800112993548

Old 04-10-2012, 09:07 PM   #130
ShadowAceD
Speculate on the heat pack issue? Yeah, we can, but let me lay it out in simpler terms since people are not looking into it themselves.

These are the temperatures for Tampa Bay the day the package was dropped off at FedEx, with the two heat packs.

These are the temperatures for Chicago the day the package was put on a truck for five and a half hours with two heat packs before being delivered.

This is the FedEx confirmation of delivery and tracker of the packages journey.

There were two heat packs in an insulated box with no holes. That means the heat could not escape. That means while it was in the 80s outside of the box, it was easily in the 90s inside the box, if not higher. While it was easily in the 90s inside the box, it was easily in the 100s in the truck. Get it? Extreme heat + no way for air to escape + a dead animal means rapid decomposition and rapid release of rigor mortis. An animal can reach and lose rigor in a very short amount of time when exposed to extreme heat.

Logic would suggest that the death of the boa occurred either in transit from Tampa Bay or while sitting on the truck with FedEx with rapid deterioration ocurring due to extreme heat. The curling of the mouth backward sort of supports that theory, as does the fact that the bowels nearly exploded out of the animal when Kevin removed it from the packaging.

The black mail attempt aside, Kevin associated with people he should not have, but that does not mean Andrew is not at fault and gets to keep 4K because of it.

The evidence points to the shipping and packaging killing the animal. Until there is evidence to prove otherwise, that is what the general consensus should be.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!