Sugar Gliders for trade - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 01-05-2017, 11:44 AM   #1
barakahbreeder
Sugar Gliders for trade

I'm looking to trade my sons sugar gliders. I prefer a Retic but will consider others. I will also consider tortoises. The gliders are healthy and come with all their supplies. My son is leaving for the military and I work with reptiles...not sugar gliders. Thanks
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-30-2017, 01:28 PM   #2
shrtcake67
are you looking to trade for any other types of reptiles? I work with reptiles but just adopted a sugar glider from a not so good living situation and I am in desperate need of a friend or friends for him as he is severely depressed due to his prior owner not giving him attention and the fact that his bonded partner passed away 2 years ago and prior owner did not replace his lost partner with another friend.

Old 01-31-2017, 11:48 PM   #3
Goodland Reptiles
Very interested have a big collection of retics, PM me with what you would be willing to trade.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!