Wanted Dwarf Reticulated Python - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 12-17-2014, 07:53 PM   #1
Sunshy
Dwarf Reticulated Python

I've never had a Retic before but I've done tons of research and I love the species. I have Dumerils Boa right now. I'm looking for a (preferably male) Dwarf Retic. I don't know much about the morphs for these, but if you have Drawfs I'd love to get one. Not sure how much these guys cost, so go easy on me!! Lol. Please email me pics and prices at hapnotic@gmail.com I'm looking for a male about 5' to 8' when full grown.

**PLEASE** dwarfs ONLY I really don't have room for a normal Retic that can get 20ft, if I did I'd love to get a normal. My Dumerils boa is 6'8" and I just made a new cage for it. If you give me a normal Retic it might end up without a home and I'd feel terrible!!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-17-2014, 10:38 PM   #2
Slyther83
Dwarf retics still get rather large, so if size is a concern for you, I would not suggest you buy one. Super dwarfs can max out well under 10 feet. I would make sure you are buying them from a reputable breeder to guarantee that they are in fact super dwarves, as there are people out there who will mislead you in order to sell you a mainland or dwarf.

I would also suggest that you don't claim a potential animal, bad sale or not, wouldn't have a home, as it implies you may release or kill it. This would make myself and many other breeders uncomfortable in selling to you.

Kris Brown at VitalExotics.com has a good selection of superdwarf stuff- good luck in your search.

Old 12-19-2014, 05:25 PM   #3
Sunshy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyther83 View Post
Dwarf retics still get rather large, so if size is a concern for you, I would not suggest you buy one. Super dwarfs can max out well under 10 feet. I would make sure you are buying them from a reputable breeder to guarantee that they are in fact super dwarves, as there are people out there who will mislead you in order to sell you a mainland or dwarf.

I would also suggest that you don't claim a potential animal, bad sale or not, wouldn't have a home, as it implies you may release or kill it. This would make myself and many other breeders uncomfortable in selling to you.

Kris Brown at VitalExotics.com has a good selection of superdwarf stuff- good luck in your search.
Why in the world would I kill or release it???? If a seller didn't respect my wishes and I ended up with a mainland Retic, first of all the seller clearly doesn't care about what I was looking for, thus didn't care about the animal. So I would resell it. I dont know how many people you know that would waste their money on housing and buying a Retic just to kill it, but I'm hardly interested in doing that and a bit offended. If I ended up with a super dwarf that was a bit "too big", I would make accommodations for it as I did my Boa.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
python, reptile, retic, reticulated, snake