Inquiry INQUIRY: NEW WORLD EXOTICS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-02-2009, 04:11 PM   #1
deborahbroadus
INQUIRY: NEW WORLD EXOTICS

Any one with successful or bad dealings with them?

I have come across a smoking Calico male that I might want to add to my collection.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=157336

(I did a search...too many names with "New," "World" or "Exotics" and this work computer is slow...plus, if it's a good rating..I don't want to lose the chance to purchase this sweet looking boy.)

*Also looking at another calico male ......so it can go either way.

Old 12-02-2009, 04:18 PM   #2
Shadera
Do you mean Next World Exotics?

I purchased a calico male last year, and was promised 3 sibling females over the phone to go with him. He got here nearly frozen (no heat pack in late winter), and the females weren't included. I told Jon, he promised they'd be coming soon. Never received them, and they were a main part of the reason I bought the male.

No denying that the quality is there, but the give a darn temporarily left. Something about photography work. He did email me a little while ago asking if he could make it up in some way, but since I'd sold off the male and am not interested buying more from them I declined.

I don't think he's a bad guy, just make sure if he promises you something you hold him to it nose-first.

Old 12-02-2009, 04:18 PM   #3
JHB Reptiles
hey deb, its next world exotics

Old 12-02-2009, 04:20 PM   #4
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeboy12 View Post
hey deb, its next world exotics
Sorry..NEXT...

Old 12-02-2009, 04:21 PM   #5
Ed Clark
If your talking about Jon at next world he has very nice calicos, I have done business with him and can give you a thumbs up on Jon.

Old 12-02-2009, 04:21 PM   #6
JHB Reptiles
plus you would be dealing with me, not jon, so ya

Old 12-02-2009, 04:26 PM   #7
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Jon, not a personal question, strictly business...how old are you now?

Ed ..actually scaring me off.

Old 12-02-2009, 04:44 PM   #8
hhmoore
Quote:
Josh,
I know, at one point, you said something about helping Jon with some of his sales...have you take over ALL sales? Can customers no longer deal with Jon?

Old 12-02-2009, 04:59 PM   #9
JHB Reptiles
ofcourse customers can deal with jon, im helping jon with his sales. customers are entitled to deal with jon and not deal with me or deal with me and not jon.

Old 12-02-2009, 05:11 PM   #10
hhmoore
Thanks, Josh - the way you phrased your response had me wondering....I've since seen the ad in question, so I understand the why's.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!