Bad Guy Fauna Web Moderator **Horrible Customer Service** - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-25-2011, 09:03 PM   #121
Katie.Shinkle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfy-hound View Post

The comment about people sending PMs to the OP was obviously a joke, yet you Rubin decided not only to jump up and down, trying to act as if it were a planned assault on the OPs house to steal all his gummy bears... you even twisted it to say it was an attack on MIKE rather than the OP.

And lest you decide that I'm attacking you, realize that if I wanted to be mean, I'd say something like.... "Try being subtle, you'll never convince folks you're in the right and being attacked for no reason when you act like a doofus publicly, repeatedly and poorly". instead of pointing your actions out in a calm, reasoned listing.
Just had to ruin our plans for the gummy bears robbery, huh?

Old 06-25-2011, 09:07 PM   #122
ThunderPaws
Quote:
The OP was whining and lazy and didn't get hand fed the answer he wanted and decided to be petty.

If Webslave was unfair and banned people who disagree with him and didn't care about the membership... why is the OP not banned? Why isn't Rubin banned for repeated antagonism? Why is the thread still up?

Rubin's continued snipes look to me like someone trying to get banned just so he can run back to his friends saying "Look look! See how unfair!! I was just BANNED!" Mike coming to jump up and say that Webslave was rude is suspicious considering that Webslave's reply said "The Feedback Forum is your friend" and not "Look you lazy doofus, read the stupid posted blaring red announcement and you'd know!"(which would probably be MY response and thus why I don't run a website.... that and a complete lack of computer skills... and a lack of time)

The comment about people sending PMs to the OP was obviously a joke, yet you Rubin decided not only to jump up and down, trying to act as if it were a planned assault on the OPs house to steal all his gummy bears... you even twisted it to say it was an attack on MIKE rather than the OP.

And lest you decide that I'm attacking you, realize that if I wanted to be mean, I'd say something like.... "Try being subtle, you'll never convince folks you're in the right and being attacked for no reason when you act like a doofus publicly, repeatedly and poorly". instead of pointing your actions out in a calm, reasoned listing.
Why would I want to banned from Fauna. I come to this site everyday, and many people post here on my behalf..... Calling me names just makes you look like a bully. I am just hear sharing my views....Can you not handle the truth? You spin it your way and I will spin it mine. I never wanted to be banned and if I was it would be pretty petty and would answer a lot questions to a lot of people and forum subscribers. And my name is Bill...Not Rubin....But you can call me what ever you like bully....

Regards,
Bill Rubin
ThunderPaws Ball Pythons

Old 06-25-2011, 09:11 PM   #123
deborahbroadus
(bolded below) Theresa hit the nail on the head.

Quote:
The OP was whining and lazy and didn't get hand fed the answer he wanted and decided to be petty.

If Webslave was unfair and banned people who disagree with him and didn't care about the membership... why is the OP not banned? Why isn't Rubin banned for repeated antagonism? Why is the thread still up?

Rubin's continued snipes look to me like someone trying to get banned just so he can run back to his friends saying "Look look! See how unfair!! I was just BANNED!" Mike coming to jump up and say that Webslave was rude is suspicious considering that Webslave's reply said "The Feedback Forum is your friend" and not "Look you lazy doofus, read the stupid posted blaring red announcement and you'd know!"(which would probably be MY response and thus why I don't run a website.... that and a complete lack of computer skills... and a lack of time)

Old 06-25-2011, 09:12 PM   #124
akonitony
Did someone say Gummy Bears? Now that's a good topic. Can we change topics, just this once, pleeeeeeze?

Old 06-25-2011, 09:40 PM   #125
Wolfy-hound
Perhaps you missed it, but I have no standing here, no authority here... so how exactly am I bullying you? Perhaps it hit a bit too close to home? Posting my opinion isn't allowed because you disagree? Posting my opinion is now labeled "bullying" because you don't like what I have to say?

You ran in, not to defend the OP, but to raise a fuss because someone dissed your buddy Mike.

I used Rubin instead of Bill because there's several Bill's on the site. I don't believe there's another Rubin. I didn't call you a name, I said if you ACT like a doofus. But then, you don't seem really keen on the truth anyway.

Plus, why would you think that someone's popularity on another site would somehow mean they should not have to behave here? Is that how forums are supposed to be run? The one thing that I like about Fauna is that all members, popular or not, still have to follow the rules.

Old 06-25-2011, 09:50 PM   #126
akonitony
Quote:
Perhaps you missed it, but I have no standing here, no authority here... so how exactly am I bullying you? Perhaps it hit a bit too close to home? Posting my opinion isn't allowed because you disagree? Posting my opinion is now labeled "bullying" because you don't like what I have to say?

You ran in, not to defend the OP, but to raise a fuss because someone dissed your buddy Mike.

I used Rubin instead of Bill because there's several Bill's on the site. I don't believe there's another Rubin. I didn't call you a name, I said if you ACT like a doofus. But then, you don't seem really keen on the truth anyway.

Plus, why would you think that someone's popularity on another site would somehow mean they should not have to behave here? Is that how forums are supposed to be run? The one thing that I like about Fauna is that all members, popular or not, still have to follow the rules.
Yeah... what she said.

Old 06-25-2011, 10:01 PM   #127
hhmoore
As has been pointed out a few times, this IS a BOI thread. We've allowed a fair amount of latitude, given the subject, but the sideline squabbles seem to have taken over. Anybody notice that the OP hasn't said anything else?

While I'm sure that Rich appreciates the support that has been shown, this isn't Us (paid members) against Them (registered members). "Them" is still Us..."Us" being the members of Faunaclassifieds.com. Let's keep this civil, and try to bring it back to the initial focus of the thread - customer service at FaunaClassifieds.

For those of you with concerns regarding the policies that affect what you perceive as customer service, those discussions ARE better suited for the Fauna Feedback Forum. That is one of the stated purposes of that section....and, after all, the Feedback Forum is our friend

Old 06-25-2011, 10:16 PM   #128
akonitony
Hey, what happened to the OP? Matt, where are you? We have Gummy Bears.

Old 06-25-2011, 10:24 PM   #129
pakinjak
Quote:
Originally Posted by akonitony View Post
Probably came to his senses or realized he wasn't going to get the response he's looking for, and maybe he's more of a swedish fish kinda guy.

Old 06-25-2011, 11:57 PM   #130
Katie.Shinkle
Quote:
Originally Posted by akonitony View Post
Share the gummy bears

This is definitely not 'registered versus paid'. I'm not a contributor (yet...broke...), and I still think this thread was completely uncalled for. ESPECIALLY since the OP lied about the PMs.

I have PMed Rich before, asking him a ridiculously stupid question, and he replied with absolutely no attitude towards me whatsoever. Although I did feel like a dumb afterwards, as I should have known the answer.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!