So, who is jumpin on the "mac snow" band wagon??? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-08-2005, 09:28 AM   #1
Gregg M
So, who is jumpin on the "mac snow" band wagon???

Personally, I will once the prices drop...... And it will not take long for that to happen because it is a co/dom gene..... My prediction is that in less than 2 years they will be less than 300 bucks a pop...... So that will be about the time when I get some of my own...... Those are some real nice looking leos that Alex has up for sale.....

Old 02-08-2005, 10:12 AM   #2
Franks_Geckos
Me too!

Once the prices drop, I will be onboard as well. Alex has some real nice genetic marvels on his hands. I have always wanted snows, but was afraid of all the question marks with getting a consistently reproduceable trait with the snow lines on the market.

On a related subject: Has anyone ever seen the pictures of the Urban Gecko's snow line breeders? From what I have seen they were never posted on his site and the snow breeders page has been the same for at least 6 months (without photos). Perhaps he is not having same sucess with them as he is with the tangerines and "sunglows"? I somehow doubt his are genetically proven like the Mack Snows as his price on the available snow hatchlings are always between 250 and 300 dollars. I was just curious why someone would not post the pictures of the breeders.....

Old 02-08-2005, 10:37 AM   #3
No1snotsucker
Man I love them. If I wasn't into the boas as deep as I am with buying stock this season I would diffentaly try to get one of them. My sound crazy because of the prices they are asking but you would eventually make that back on top of having a blast!!!! Thats just the way I look at it.

Old 02-08-2005, 10:38 AM   #4
No1snotsucker
*May* not my

Old 02-08-2005, 01:50 PM   #5
Golden Gate Geckos
ditto!

I would LOVE to have a couple, but they are not in my budget at this time. Besides, I would really like to see them completely proven out first.

Old 02-08-2005, 02:35 PM   #6
Chris@TSE
We've already got ours

Old 02-08-2005, 02:52 PM   #7
Franks_Geckos
Thanks

Thanks for rubbing that in... . I am jealous, but I hope you do well with them.

Old 02-08-2005, 02:52 PM   #8
SFgeckos
speaking of the band wagon....

anyone buy the "blazing blizzards" prehistoric pets is selling for $250ea?? i can't even imagine how many they will/have hatched this year....

Old 02-08-2005, 03:03 PM   #9
Chris@TSE
They're selling males only and driving the price down.... I was quite interested in the project until they did that. They effectively ruined alot of peoples investments... Oh well...

Old 02-08-2005, 03:04 PM   #10
Chris@TSE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franks_Geckos
Thanks for rubbing that in... . I am jealous, but I hope you do well with them.

Thank You.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!