Peter Kahl awesome person to deal with! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-23-2006, 12:27 AM   #11
Rainbowboaman
While at Tinley I was waiting for another vendor to finish up with customer so I could complete a deal with him & I took a quick trip around the show, I wound stopping at Pete's Table. The snakes I was waiting to buy were $250.00, I left Pete's table spending almost 5K. He was great to deal with & worked with me with what I wanted & what I had to spend. Next time I think I'll just wait for vendor to finish deal as it might save me 5K lol

Old 04-04-2007, 12:22 AM   #12
Rainbowboaman
I was going to start a bad guy post as Pete keeps taking my money, but since he gives me such awesome snakes for it I better not . I bought some sub adult/adult boa morphs from him back in December & he had no problem holding onto them for 3 months until it was warm enough here to ship. Not only did he not mind holding them, they also came in much larger then the PICS he took for me in December. It's nice to see they weren't just maintenence fed & that just shows how Pete works. I look forward to him taking more of my money.

Old 04-04-2007, 10:22 AM   #13
Boaguy80
I have bought from pete... My double hets are doing great and getting big

Old 09-19-2007, 01:20 PM   #14
Litesnsirens
Well, I figured there would already be a post on here regarding Pete and the title of this thread couldn't have said it better, so rather than re-invent the wheel I figured I would just add to this thread and bump it back up to the top.

I live in Canada and purchased an 06 male jungle boa and an 06 female squaretail boa from Pete. The snakes arrived yesterday and both are just amazing top quality animals in perfect health.

Pete was great to deal with and definitely is the man to go to if you are looking for top quality animals.

Kevin Neill
Newmarket, Ontario

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!