Animal Plastics - Mark and Ali - EXCELLENT - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-15-2007, 10:20 PM   #1
SPJ
Animal Plastics - Mark and Ali - EXCELLENT

Once again AP has proven they are top notch not only with their great products but also with their customer service. It's really nice to be able to deal with a caging manufacturer that makes a great product and treats its customers well.

I am once again a satisfied customer.

AP is THE best!

Old 09-15-2007, 10:27 PM   #2
morphevolutions
I could not agree more SPJ. I have several racks and cages from AP and have received quality products and excellent CS each time. I am a repeat customer many times over and will continue to order AP products.

Old 09-15-2007, 11:40 PM   #3
MorphCapital
Agreed, AP Rocks! Great product, great customer service!

Old 09-16-2007, 01:04 AM   #4
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorphCapital
Agreed, AP Rocks! Great product, great customer service!
You can say that again. No Jungle Habitats BS when you deal with these guys.
AP is great.

Old 09-16-2007, 04:49 AM   #5
MTCvenom
what more can be said...AP is the all around best.

Old 09-16-2007, 08:59 AM   #6
Varanus99
Although its been said before, I'll throw in my two cents.

I just received a large cage from AP last week. I wanted to use it from lizards and I needed some modifications.

Ali, Dani and Mark were fantastic. They answered emails promptly and I spoke to Mark on the phone to discuss some possible options. They prepared one estimate for me and after some consideration I realized it wasnt going to work. So we scrapped that and went with a larger cage with different lighting and a large litter dam. It took a lot of back and forth to put this thing together.

Through all of this they never acted like I was being annoying or bothering them. They prepared the second estimate and we went with that one.

The estimated time frame for cage construction was 4 weeks and they gave me a tentative date when it would be ready. Sure enough the bad boy was ready on that date. Amazing. Arranging shipping was not a problem and it showed up on time. You gotta see this packaging. I think you could launch this thing out of a cannon and nothing would happen to it.

Ok that's all well and good but how's cage? It's freakin' hardcore. Super thick plastic on the cage as well as the swing doors. The hinges are heavy duty and they included a middle support piece due to the size (its 6'x3'). The lights are good quality and they routered the cords into the top. I didnt know they were going to do that it was a nice touch. It came with instructions and assembly was a snap. Even if you arent mechanically inclined you will not have a problem. All the screw holes line up perfectly. Easy, easy, easy!

Ill give you one warning when they say the cages hold heat/humidity well THEY MEAN IT! Im using very small bulbs and Im getting the basking temps I want. Also have to keep an eye on the misting or whatever as the humidity control is serious.

Sorry for the long post Im just so pleased with this cage I wanted to share my experience.

Old 09-16-2007, 10:15 PM   #7
morphevolutions
Congrats Joe!

Old 09-17-2007, 01:24 AM   #8
Pink Lady Exotics
I absolutely agree with all of the above -- I buy only AP racks and every time they have been MORE than curteous, professional, friendly, and timely. They respond immediately to e-mails, re-verify the purchase with an itemized detailed invoice before I send payment, give an estimate on production time and are absolutely on-schedule with what they promise. I just contacted them today about ordering 2 more new racks, and when Ali sent me the invoice, she even remembered that all my racks from them get belly heat and automatically added it on there since I forgot to mention it. Now THAT is outstanding customer relations. Not to mention that the quality of their racks is incredibly durable, easy to put together, stands up to the heat and humidity required for proper care, and looks very sleek and clean. My ball pythons feel safe and secure inside their racks, and never stress out or refuse food. I would never buy racks from anyone other than Animal Plastics.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!