Bobby Pruett ( Arboreals Etc...) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-07-2007, 03:15 PM   #11
Alec
Angry Bobby Pruett ( Arboreals Etc...)

Well I just got home and she was died. I just emailed Bobby. Now lets see if he does the right thing.

Old 02-07-2007, 03:27 PM   #12
John Apple
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
John, I know you and dand are pals.

He and I are not and will never be.

Step off.
Wes
No need to 'step off' as you say, if Dave was wrong I would tell him too.
Be careful man
Wow the pic of the lizard holds a thousand words. I wonder what Bobby will do to fix this

Old 02-07-2007, 03:29 PM   #13
Wilomn
I'm not wrong. You may disagree with my opinion but that does not make it wrong.

The monitor was no doubt a fresh import and on death's door before pruett ever sold it.

Old 02-07-2007, 04:04 PM   #14
Alec
Well Bobby just emailed me and said why should I do anything after I am slandering his name on the internet . I told him that I am not slandering his name and if he does the right thing and sends me my money back I will tell the world that he did the right thing. I will let everyone know what happens. If he gets back to me again. I am going to send him the monitor back

Old 02-07-2007, 06:03 PM   #15
John Apple
Hmmm I wonder if Bobby WILL fix this ...past reputation will say not. Buuuuttt who knows.
That animal looks as if you received it dead not alive....coke can or bottle...yeah maybe a barbie doll coke can [My daughters have barbies, not me ]

Wes Telling me to step off I look at as wrong. Asking is different

Old 02-07-2007, 06:11 PM   #16
Wilomn
John, in all honesty, what you think about your pal and my dislike for eachother is of no concern to anyone but myself and he.

If you feel he needs the assistance you offer, then by all means do as you see fit.

It won't change the fact that he is a mod only by chance and not by merit nor the fact that he does not do justice to the name or position.

Old 02-07-2007, 06:28 PM   #17
John Apple
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
There are some here who are trying to clean things up a bit language wise. Laura is one of those. dand is simply on a power trip, hence the ding with no explanation.

pruett is a theif, plain and simple. If you paid by credit card see if you can reverse the charge. If not, you may just be out of luck.
Allways on the attack Wes, That is my opinion of you. You seem like an intelligent almost likeable man, meeting you I am sure would be an enjoyable experience for us both...ya think you would have let it lie by now and moved on.....YA think....sigh

I do agree with your assessment of Bobby Pruett, and it seems he is up to his old or new tricks

Old 02-07-2007, 06:32 PM   #18
Wilomn
Never give up, never give in John.

My opinion is what it is and nothing I've read has changed it one bit. Not in the case of your friend.

As I have said a few times, it's personal between he and I and I somehow suspect you do not know all the details of it. Perhaps if you did you would think differently than you do now.

Again though, it is of no consequence as your opinion of our dispute will not change my stance; not of it nor of him personally.

Now, as to pruett, he's a turd through and through and proves again about every 4 months, just as he has once again with the near dead monitor that this thread is about. The guy is a waste of EVERYTHING.

Old 02-07-2007, 07:42 PM   #19
John Apple
Hmmmm oddly enough while visiting arachnoboards I did a search on pruett in the dealer breeder section [kinda like a bug BOI there] and noticed He has about 7 deals and all could not sing better praise. I am thinking he should stick to bugs and leave the reptiles alonehttp://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/show...ghlight=pruett

Old 02-07-2007, 07:55 PM   #20
John Apple
Then there is this one which was effectably locked .......more people need to post in the link on the thread before this one
http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/show...ghlight=pruett
Looks like David Beard tried and was stopped.
Keeping inverts for [brachys] for 11 years ...well duhhh!, Brachypelma are an easy lot and feedings can be veeerrryyy long in between but for most reptiles this does not apply. So I am wondering ...what did you have Bobby? ...a B. smithi that can live for twenty years plus and go for months without feed ?.
Inquiring minds want to know

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!