Bobby Pruett ( Arboreals Etc...) - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-10-2007, 08:07 PM   #31
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Now owens I would expect to either not know of or overlook intentionally what I was trying to do but John, I figured you would see right through what I was attempting to do.
No wes. If you can't differentiate the difference between the couple of other posts in this topic in which you called someone names (which I chose to overlook), and this over the top example:
Quote:
I'll tell you why he didn't put his story on here.

Number one he knows he's full of crap and that he'll be outed.

Number two, he's a cowardly piece of crap. He's a spineless yellowbellied knuckledragging rotten rat stinking sack of puss that isn't fit to write on this site.

And, he knows guys like me would shred his DUMB ass were he to make the mistake of showing it here.

He's a coward that picks on kids and newbs.

He's a firstclass scumbag.
Then the problem is yours, not mine.

Old 02-10-2007, 08:13 PM   #32
Alec
Thumbs down Bobby Pruett ( Arboreals Etc...)

Wes, How do you know this peace of garbage? I hope I get to see him when I go to the San Antonio, TX in March. The only reason he sold it to me is because I was out of state but he will never forget me because I won't let him. He will think I am part of his family. He will see my name and hear my voice. Nobody will get $200 from me that easy.

Old 02-10-2007, 09:07 PM   #33
Wilomn
Alec, he's a crazy dirtbag and has been arrested for assault previously. Just be careful. He's the kind of guy to wait in the dark and hit you from behind.

I only know of him through forums and him having ripped off so many many many people, even kids, that I just won't let it go when he rips off someone new.

Old 02-10-2007, 09:08 PM   #34
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Owens
No wes. If you can't differentiate the difference between the couple of other posts in this topic in which you called someone names (which I chose to overlook), and this over the top example:
Then the problem is yours, not mine.
Pretty much proves my point.

Old 02-10-2007, 09:44 PM   #35
Seamus Haley
Quote:
And, he knows guys like me would shred his DUMB ass were he to make the mistake of showing it here.
Going wildly off topic here, but that's not really surprising, is it?

That comment- right there- is kind of sitting wrong with me Wes. Guys like you would "shred his ass" if he started posting on Fauna and that's a problem. I opened the thread when it had a couple replies ready to link some of Pruett's past misdeeds and probably to call him a thief, but it had been covered by the time I read it so my response would have been redundant. And if Pruett had shown up to try defending his current or past actions, I definitely would have been ready to counter every lie he told, every spin he tried, every denial he made- because the guy IS a thief and DOES sell animals that are dying and might have even been ready to characterize him as an outright scumbag for the way he and his buddy have cyberstalked Matt from GHI...

But that would have been done with the intention of warning off anyone who hasn't been exposed to him before and while I'm certain I would have loaded it with adjectives, they would have been less subjective and certainly not simple "name calling" the way you did. The way you, yourself, right there- chose to characterize your own behavior is a little worrying. I'm not going to guess at your motivation because you start squealing like a stuck pig anytime anyone even tries to understand some of the crap you post so I'll leave it at the fact that it's worrying. "Shredding ass" isn't supposed to be a BOI priority, it was in TRR's defunct war room or the hell clone that was overe here, but it's not in line with the concept of the BOI.

On the whole Wes, you and I agree about most things that I've seen you post an opinion on. Tend to see the same people as antagonistic, the same wrongdoings as signifigant and hold to similar if not completely identical ethical viewpoints. Your method of approaching some arguments, sometimes, makes me uneasy. You have a way of posting at times that is counterproductive to really getting your point established. There's a time for hyperagression and there's a time for calculated approaches that are logical and unemotional and there are times to bulldog things and times to say your piece and move on. Sometimes I don't agree with your choice of approach and find that your method is detrimental to your point, when we share a point you can act as a handicap that needs to be overcome before anyone will agree with that shared argument.

When more than half the threads you choose to participate in go immediately off topic and turn into a discussion about your choice of words, your actions, your behaviors, something isn't right. Hell, you participated in another thread where the back and forth would be four paragraphs between yourself and John Apple and then you'd tack one line onto the bottom of the post about the actual topic. I'd urge you to take a good look at that and perhaps correct it, but you're stubborn and I think you're too far gone into it to stop and completely incapable of just letting your "enemies" have the last word.

Old 02-10-2007, 10:06 PM   #36
Wilomn
Seamus, one other thing I've always siad is this.

While I am entirely certain of the correctness of my posts when I make them I am not so omiscient that I believe myself to be beyond mistake making. I simply have to have it proven to me in such fashion that I am truly convinced I was wrong.

Were that to be done, I'd own up to my mistake, suck it up, and move on.

Perhaps you're close. (I hope the squealing dosen't grate to much on your widdo nerves, heh heh heh)

I'll ponder your words and see if you may be on to something.

Old 02-10-2007, 11:28 PM   #37
Chameleon Company
Shorter interpretation ..

Quote:
Wilomn writes:
No feces Sherlock ! Why all the brouhaha about your choice of all the name-calling with Doc Ownes if the above is true, which it is ? You were going to "trick" Pruett into posting here ? Smoke him out ? Antagonize him into appearing ? Cause its "worked before" with others ? What's tomorrow's plan, a box tipped up with a stick on a string and a trail of bread crumbs ?

Old 02-10-2007, 11:35 PM   #38
brucestephenson
Quote:
My my my, dand, last and certainly least, but never wanting to be left out, has now dinged me for the above.

I reckon you got tired of piggybacking and tried on your own eh dand?

Nice try there lil buckeroo. I do disagree but I'll be nice and just ignore your infatuation with me.

Again.

I think it was during the original Inquisition that many people did NOT speak the truth for fear of retribution from those who weilded power.

It's not going to happen here, but the correlation is somewhat amusing, neh?
Dear Webslave,

I, and I suspect many others here, are sick and tired of the more interesting threads being hijacked by Wes Pollock. Why doesn't Wes start his own website called www.dunktheclown, where it can be all about Wes all the time, and just leave us alone? Thank You!

Old 02-11-2007, 12:56 AM   #39
ravensgait
Jim F said """ What's tomorrow's plan, a box tipped up with a stick on a string and a trail of bread crumbs ?"" LMAO now that was funny!!

Guys sure Wes can get off topic but he sure has a lot of help in doing that!
The last few post mine included..........Randy

Old 02-11-2007, 02:30 AM   #40
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
I think alot of the posters need to grow up and move on. Where is the BOI we all trusted. It seems like every post is a pissing contest. Stay on topis this is ridiculous. Bobby Pruet is the issue, he will never learn, hopefully less and less will buy from him. I don;t understand why post wit people notposting full names get deleted but post with no link to topic stay and linger.
Vic Machese

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!