Good Guy Scott Hager- Red Barn Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-29-2010, 11:12 AM   #1
hollyk7916
Scott Hager- Red Barn Reptiles

Just wanted to drop by and say a few nice things!!

A couple weeks ago my boyfriend and I saw a beautiful pastel online and decided we had to have her. I contacted Scott and he was prompt with his replies. I asked about payments and when he agreed, we realized we'd have to get a Paypal account set up. Scott was so patient with us while we were fumbling through that and I really appreciated that. We ended up getting it set up and paying in full late Saturday night and this morning we received our little girl and she is perfect!

I would definitely do business with Scott again. He made my first online snake purchase a great one!

Old 10-01-2010, 08:34 PM   #2
wcstegmd
scott lives in my neck of the woods and i've met him several times- quality guy with good animals and customer service. can't go wrong when acquiring animals from him

bill stegall M.D.

Old 10-11-2011, 11:48 PM   #3
Pythonidae Empire
Scott Hager Red Barn Reptiles-GOOD GUY

Scott was awesome during our transaction. Great communication, overall standout guy. Super happy with his service.

Old 07-04-2012, 04:38 PM   #4
dself40
Amazing Animals and Super fast response and shipping!!

I have to agree I just got my Ball Python from Scott and he is am awesome person to deal with . And super fast shipping!!!! Thanks Scott for the awesome Animal!!!!!!!!

Old 07-17-2012, 12:37 PM   #5
mariasman
I just got an outstanding yearling male champagne ball from Scott Hager of Red Barn Reptiles, and I am pleased. The animal looks a lot better in person as compared to the photo, and he has very good weight for his age. Scott cared for this animal well. Also, the customer service that Scott provided was exemplary.

Mark Goodson

Old 07-17-2012, 02:01 PM   #6
Balls Out Morphs
Received my male Pastel het Pied from Scott this morning and couldn't be happier. He looked good in the photos but he's even better in person. Scott was very responsive to my emails and shipped very quickly. I will not hesitate to purchase from him again in the future.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!