has any one bought reptiles from Boa BARN..? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-30-2006, 01:52 AM   #1
Skinindustries
Arrow has any one bought reptiles from Boa BARN..?

im looking to buy a female pied ball from boa barn. so far they have seemed to work with me and treat me good i just wanted to see who else has bought from them. thanks wes

Old 07-30-2006, 08:30 AM   #2
Tim Rash
I have never bought anything from them but I have heard a lot of good things about them for years. Paul Miles was well known for his very nice collection of high end Amazon Basin Emerald Tree Boa's around the Arboreal community, but I don't see them on the site anymore. I would have loved to bought them all if I knew they were for sale and of course if I had a ton of cash. I would not of thought twice about doing it.

Old 07-30-2006, 08:41 AM   #3
Gary Schiavino
Paul Miles

I've known Paul for years, and you have no worries in dealing with him.
Well before Balls & Amazon Basins, Paul was Pete Kahl's original partner on the Albino Boa project, and he's a true pioneer in the herp community.

Gary Schiavino

Old 07-30-2006, 09:34 AM   #4
Ghi Reptiles
I have done tons of business with Boa Barn and Paul is nothing less than profssional and his animals are top quiality!!! Buy, buy, buy!

Old 07-30-2006, 11:35 AM   #5
Ed Clark
Thumbs up boa barn

paul miles has top quality animals and can be trusted to do what he says he will do.

Old 07-30-2006, 11:05 PM   #6
Ballroom
I have purchased many animals from Paul. Great quality and his Pieds are a line that seems to grow Super strong and fast...
Had a male from him born last august and he sold at 550 grams in november... Cant say too many pieds eat like that. My breeder male is from him also ansd he was a complete stud this year at 18 months. Got 5 girls and bred them all multiply and 4 of the 5 laid good eggs.
I got rid of my other breeder male Pied ( Other outcrossed line)

Old 07-31-2006, 12:00 AM   #7
Skinindustries
thanks for all the replys and good info on him...thanks to u i will have a new pied female soon ..thanks wesley carter

Old 06-08-2007, 07:21 PM   #8
patenaud
Paul Miles is amazing.

I chose to buy a couple of Piebalds from him since they weren't readily available in Canada at the time. I based my decision on this BOI and I was not disappointed.

I decided to get 7 spiders and 1 bumblebee as well to resell as it was my first year of operation and I wanted to have something to sell at the shows to get some exposure. I told Paul this and asked that he take extra care in picking really nice animals....

I sold all the Spiders in 8 months and decided to keep the Bumblebee because she's too beautiful to let go. Everyone commented on how nice the spiders were. I would promptly tell them that I got them from Paul and I hope that he gets extra business because of it.

He actually called me to make sure everything was OK when I picked up the animals. How often does that happen.

Next time I order something from the U.S., if Paul has it then I'm getting it from him.

Denis
DenJenn Reptiles
www.pythonregius.ca

Old 06-08-2007, 09:43 PM   #9
Rob @ RK Reptiles
I would not hesitate in making a purchase from him. I have talked to him many times over the years and have no problem buying anything he has for sale.

Old 08-22-2007, 01:56 PM   #10
stuntinsandiego
Talking Paul miles is Awesome

im currently in iraq doin convoys for the air force . and i decided i wanted to get a pied . paul was very helpful and pro about everything and very appreciative of me defending freedom..he is a top notch breeder and probably one of the best guys i have talked with in my life really classy guy..thanks paul for my lil guy.

ill be buying some more snakes soon
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!