an axanthic, a flame, and a mystery - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Rosy, Sand, Ground Boas/Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-17-2003, 08:56 AM   #1
meretseger
an axanthic, a flame, and a mystery

We wish we knew exactly what he is, but he's neat! The other two aren't too shabby either. One's a pure flame race and the other is an axanthic het paradox snow.

Erin and Jason Benner
Attached Images

Old 07-07-2004, 09:10 PM   #2
Karen Hulvey
I know this post is old but a friend of mine bought an adult female sand boa that is almost totally black, no orange at all. He bought it at a show last month right before I got to the table and for $50 even!!!!! He paid $40 for the male which is a normal sand boa. She appears to have a belly full of babies too, way too fat to be a recently eaten meal.

Karen

Old 08-28-2004, 08:42 AM   #3
Sand&SunReptile
Wow

I need to start visiting more shows lol. Thats a nice lookin group of Kenyans. I'm not sure, Ive heard that as snow sands age, they get brown over a lot of their pattern. You think there is any possibility it is a snow?
Genetics. Go figure.

Old 08-28-2004, 10:24 AM   #4
Intense Herpetoculture
The mystery looks like a dark snow to me.

Old 09-11-2004, 01:43 PM   #5
meretseger
Is there such thing as a dark backgrounded axanthic to make a dark snow with? All the axanthics I've seen had a pure white background (minus speckling, of course). If there are more axanthics like that, I'd like to buy some as part of my Ugly Kenyan breeding project.

Erin B.

Old 09-20-2004, 08:17 PM   #6
Sand&SunReptile
I dont think so. That isnt "valuable" to breeders, not nearly as much as a high white anery/axanthic whatever you call em.
I have seen some very nice high whites.
If you did find a IMG anery, it probably wouldn't be genetic, but just how it came out.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!