Good Guy Charlton Kangas of Kangas Kritters, Great Trade! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-16-2013, 01:45 AM   #1
UnicornStew
Charlton Kangas of Kangas Kritters, Great Trade!

I did a trade with him last year, and it just popped into my mind to write a BOI thread!
I traded him an adult female spider ball python for a lesser female and a bumblebee female, and paid for all the shipping. Considering the size of the snakes it was a very fair trade.
I shipped first because I hadn't shipped before, and therefore didn't have a good reputation going for me yet. He kept her for the weekend before shipping to make sure she was a healthy properly sexed female, then sent my new snakes to me as promised and on the day he said he would! They were both healthy, properly sexed, and the same snakes as pictured.
He was a very good communicator and pleasant to deal with! I would definitely do business with him again.

Old 01-16-2013, 03:02 PM   #2
Ryan Beatty
I also had an excellent trade with Charlton Kangas. Communication was great and everything went down exactly as we had agreed. Excellent packaging and wonderful animals. Highly recommended.

Old 01-19-2013, 03:05 PM   #3
brianm616
charlton is a great guy to work with, and makes a mean turkey burger too

Old 01-21-2013, 07:32 PM   #4
Kangas Kritters
Thank you all for the kind words! I was looking-up someone else and stumbled across this thread. Always males you feel good to hear positive feedback. Cheers!

Old 04-09-2013, 07:46 PM   #5
KWenger
Charlton Kangas is great!

Last week I contacted Charlton Kangas of Kangas Kritters in CA about a male BEL he had advertised for sale. We communicated back and forth via email for a couple of days before I finally decided to buy the snake. Charlton is such a polite, cordial, patient man. He answered all of my questions thoroughly and promptly and was extremely professional......and nice. Just an exceptionally NICE guy. His prices are quite reasonable too. I was a little concerned about shipping the snake all the way across the country (I live in NC) but Charlton assured me it would be OK. FedEx delivered the BEL right on time this morning and I was delighted to find him in great shape and even better looking than Charlton had described. All in all this was a great transaction in every way and I would HIGHLY recommend doing business with Kangas Kritters.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!