Bad Guy DTS Herps-buyer beware!!! - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-04-2009, 05:24 AM   #51
Dan Scolaro
Evade what request?

I told you that you would get the snakes and told you a thousand times to take your refund but you refused. What request are you talking about. You are omitting many emails to you about sending them back and not putting in the several phone calls where I offered you a full refund. Your tactics are shady.

Listen dude, you are wasting your breath on me. I did my best to give you back your money and you refused it. You jumped the gun and made a bogus complaint to the FBI and the report was fraud.

So admit you are a fraud, you stole the 3 other snakes, stole the money back from them, and stole other monies and I may forgive you some day.

Old 03-04-2009, 05:39 AM   #52
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro View Post
Dave, jealously has gotten you no where in your life before, so change your venue and perspective about life and quit thinking so negative about things and one day you might wake up and feel happy about yourself. All because I proved you to be a moron ten times over in the past is no right for you to comment on the honor of my word. Just keep telling yourself that you are not a moron a hundred times a day and it might work.
Jealousy? Jealous of you? Why in the world would I (or anyone else for that matter) want to be a scumbag like you?

Any time you want to have a battle of wits please come prepared versus your present unarmed status.

Dan you have no honor and your word is as useless as you are.

Old 03-04-2009, 05:46 AM   #53
Dan Scolaro
David:

I am not sure how many people who you loved that hurt you in your life, but I care enough about to help you. All you have to do is don the red dress and go out on your sidewalk and ask anyone for help and it will arrive shortly thereafter.

Old 03-04-2009, 05:48 AM   #54
spawn
Mr. Garcia is a liar.

Who's that? Is it this guy "Jon" you keep referring to? I thought his name was Juan Gracia. At the top of the customer-service-totem-pole, eh Dan? You claim to have all sorts of care for your customers but you can't even remember who you're dealing with (remember that email where you totally forget who Juan actually is?) when it comes down to actually replacing the animals.

Quote:
I told you that you would get the snakes and told you a thousand times to take your refund but you refused. What request are you talking about. You are omitting many emails to you about sending them back and not putting in the several phone calls where I offered you a full refund. Your tactics are shady.
Prove it. Show us the emails he omitted.

And no one buys this whole, 'meh, I'm just doing this as a hobby, not trying to make a profit' mumbo jumbo. I just checked Kingsnake out of curiousity - DTS herps currently has 117 ads listed. Many different categories other than snakes. I regularly check the amphibian ads because that's all I'm ever interested in. I check it everyday, and everyday I see new ads for milk frogs, mossies, and blue P. dennysi. These aren't rare or particularly expensive (except the mossies which are ridiculously over priced considering I can get some CB ones for $30 nowadays) - they're the frog market staples to selling. This is just more insight into the mind of Dan Scolaro and his goal of making money - not keeping up a "hobby". You're selling frogs you know will sell. Nothing astounding or out of left field. You can't even paint your own lies anymore. This is just stupid.

Old 03-04-2009, 05:49 AM   #55
JG1153
here is his original ad from KS which he used to scam me and the second ad he posted which by his own admission he was using to attempt to scam other people

Notice how on 11/14 he tells me he has no new animals available. Then on 11/16 he post the new ad which is basically saying "I have animals available." I mean that basically what an ad is. yet if he did indeed have new animals up to that point he had made no attempt to contact me or settle things.

Re: File Snakes‏

Sent: Fri 11/14/08 1:40 AM
To: jg1153@hotmail.com
Juan: There is no progress to dispute the circumstances as I recall emailing and phoning your roommate to get him to send the snakes back, and your telling me he is busy, and then after no contact with him telling you to hold them. Despite that it would be best for all if you were present to receive the snakes, a new shipment will arrive and I am supposed to get 25 of them and I will ensure you get 2.2 sent off in great condition and health and do not like the delay but these are not your typical snakes and are the first ones ever to be imported into the country so working around your time schedule when home was not as hopeful as we could plan. I also do not and will not respond to threats of legal action and such and have been quite honest and open to you and will make sure you are happy with the snakes you receive. I have send several out to aquariums and nature centers and all reports are they are doing fine and people want more of them. None of this went according to plan because if the product was not acceptable, then it should of been returned as I suggested when it started. If they arrive next week I will of course let you know and inspect them myself and send them off to your roommate etc.

Dan

Now notice how on 11/17 he replies to my girlfriend's inquiry that he does in fact have animals available and yet my still situation is unsettled at that time

Original Message -----
To: kelshall6@msn.com
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2008 2:25 PM
Subject: Re: Message about: Blue Marine File Snakes: $250

Kelsey, yes, and I expect another group to be imported this week. Was it one or a pair or how many were you interested in?

Dan

In a message dated 11/17/2008 3:58:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, kelshall6@msn.com writes:

NOTE: This message was sent to you via the Kingsnake.com Classifieds. If you feel this message is fraudulent or abusive please forward it to classifieds@pethobbyist.com.
NOTE: DO NOT flag this message as SPAM/JUNK as your ability to receive legitimate messages from Kingsnake.com Classifieds may be compromised

HI!!! i was wondering if you still have any available?!?!

Thanks,
Kelsey

And now for the main event. Here he admits that the ad from 11/16 was basically a scam since he actually has no animals available.

Sent: Thu 11/20/08 3:49 AM
To: JG1153@hotmail.com
Juan, I told you that you would get the snakes this or next week. Why did you file a complaint? I thought we were working this out? I only advertised them to get some sales going but never said I would not fix the issue. Kingsnake.com suspended my account because you did this? Can you withdraw your complaint with the FBI as I asked the FBI to investigate the matter.

Dan

He'll probably try to excuse himself by saying that he was going to get new animals within the week but the fact is he's been expecting animals within the week for the past four months. The fact is that posting an ad for something you don't have and attempting to collect on it is nothing more than a scam. Is it not?

Old 03-04-2009, 05:59 AM   #56
DAND
Quote:
David:

I am not sure how many people who you loved that hurt you in your life, but I care enough about to help you. All you have to do is don the red dress and go out on your sidewalk and ask anyone for help and it will arrive shortly thereafter.
I'm sorry dan but someone who is as useful as a perforated condom should not be giving out any advice, even if cross dressing works for you.

Old 03-04-2009, 06:09 AM   #57
Dan Scolaro
David, remember if you use nasty language and references, your team of fools that follow your blither might get the idea that you really do come from the gutter, so it is not in your favor to continue to do so. If you wish to harass me with further nonsense, I will not address your remarks as you have spouted from the mouth too many times without considering the facts and evidence and that makes you moron of the day (so far). Just admit that you are professional at provocation and a loser and leave tailed tucked like most do.

Old 03-04-2009, 06:15 AM   #58
Dan Scolaro
Juan: Are you again omitting our conversations? Don't you recall me specifically telling you that I was suspect that Justyn might not get the animals and I would send you my animals or a refund if nothing showed. I told you that on the phone the day before you departed to the arctic circle or whereever. Then you tell me that is fine and hang up the phone and file a bogus FBI report claiming to have not received your snakes and then get on a plane and I cannot even reach you by phone or email. So you are a bad buyer and a dirty nasty person overall. You scammed me out of 3 good snakes, a refund, and more money for your supposive troubles. You make all this garbage up about legal authorities when it was you who filed a bogus report fibbing to your government.

Again, get down and give me 20 push ups.

Old 03-04-2009, 06:16 AM   #59
DAND
Quote:
David, remember if you use nasty language and references, your team of fools that follow your blither might get the idea that you really do come from the gutter, so it is not in your favor to continue to do so. If you wish to harass me with further nonsense, I will not address your remarks as you have spouted from the mouth too many times without considering the facts and evidence and that makes you moron of the day (so far). Just admit that you are professional at provocation and a loser and leave tailed tucked like most do.
Again, If Mr. Garcia was in the wrong then why did you refund his money and then some? He was either in the right or you are an idiot.

Old 03-04-2009, 06:19 AM   #60
Dan Scolaro
He was refunded his money because I been telling him for months to take the refund. What is wrong with you dude? Do you have a reading problem.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!