Bad Guy DTS Herps-buyer beware!!! - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-04-2009, 04:20 PM   #81
Dan Scolaro
What fraud ad? I have several blue marine file snakes and always had them here so I can advertise my stock anytime if I want to. The animals are in my possession and if that is a source of your anger, then you should get over it.

Just admit you filed a bogus report with the FBI and robbed me of the snakes and refund and apologize and the truth will set you free.

Old 03-04-2009, 04:30 PM   #82
JG1153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro View Post
What fraud ad? I have several blue marine file snakes and always had them here so I can advertise my stock anytime if I want to. The animals are in my possession and if that is a source of your anger, then you should get over it.

Just admit you filed a bogus report with the FBI and robbed me of the snakes and refund and apologize and the truth will set you free.

So what you're saying is that at the time I last contacted on 11/14/08 you did in fact have animals available and therefore were lying to me and therefore trying to scam me out my animals. Is this correct Dan

Old 03-04-2009, 04:40 PM   #83
Slim
Quote:
But that's not what you sent Juan, now is it? Twist it any way you want to, and the laser will continue to be focused on the real point.

You did not send Juan what he paid for as was advertised in your ad. Period. Dot. End of comms. The rest is pretty much between you and Juan, but the fact that you advertise one item and send another is relevent to all. Right, Marine?

Old 03-04-2009, 04:58 PM   #84
Dan Scolaro
Jim:

Read the facts my friend.

I did not send nor ship anything ever to Juan.

Juan made a special request to have them shipped from the importer to him since he lived close to the importer.

I submit they arrived in sad condition and Juan was informed many times to return the snakes. He refused. I tried a dozen calls to his roommate and never was a call returned.

Juan refused to return the snakes and held them many months.

I still offered replacements or a refund. Juan refused a refund.

He was informed more were arriving and saw me advertising my stock and thought he was being robbed out of replacements, and vice calling or emailing me as to the what or why I was advertising more, he flew off his rocker and filed a bogus complaint of non-receipt of goods with the FBI which was a false and a bogus complaint. See the tracking number my friend and the proof has been provided already.

He kept my snakes, got the refund, and proved you cannot read the facts.

By the way, what gave you any idea I was ever a marine? I never was. So you are wrong about many things my friend. How about doing some homework before opening your loud mouth and making me waste time explaining the facts to you my friend.

Regardless, drop and give me 20 push ups for proving to be a fool. Maybe that will teach you to read before yapping.

Old 03-04-2009, 05:08 PM   #85
JG1153
Quote:
Jim:

Read the facts my friend.

I did not send nor ship anything ever to Juan.

Juan made a special request to have them shipped from the importer to him since he lived close to the importer.

I submit they arrived in sad condition and Juan was informed many times to return the snakes. He refused. I tried a dozen calls to his roommate and never was a call returned.

Juan refused to return the snakes and held them many months.

I still offered replacements or a refund. Juan refused a refund.

He was informed more were arriving and saw me advertising my stock and thought he was being robbed out of replacements, and vice calling or emailing me as to the what or why I was advertising more, he flew off his rocker and filed a bogus complaint of non-receipt of goods with the FBI which was a false and a bogus complaint. See the tracking number my friend and the proof has been provided already.

He kept my snakes, got the refund, and proved you cannot read the facts.

By the way, what gave you any idea I was ever a marine? I never was. So you are wrong about many things my friend. How about doing some homework before opening your loud mouth and making me waste time explaining the facts to you my friend.

Regardless, drop and give me 20 push ups for proving to be a fool. Maybe that will teach you to read before yapping.
Dan please be so kind so a to provide evidence the I requested to have the animals shipped via the importer.

Also I thought you just said you had the animals in your possession when you posted the ad. So which is it did you have these animals available and therefore lying and trying to scam me or did you not have these animals available and therefore were trying to scam someone else? please be so kind as to clarify this.

Old 03-04-2009, 05:09 PM   #86
Dan Scolaro
And what is all this misinterpretation of the facts?

The facts are that Juan did not return the snakes and was issued a full refund because he extorted with a bogus report to the FBI. - Plain and simple. If you read it any other way, then you are a boob (no offense meant to anyone personally).

As such, Juan got away with the snakes and the money. His own evidence depicts that I did everything possible to give him new snakes or a refund.

Now its clear I was robbed of the snakes and money by Juan.

Any loud mouths here going to help me get the snakes or money back? For all I know, the other 3 are swimming around in a fish bowl in his house.

Heck, I thought you guys were honest and were gonna help me get my snakes back or my money.

What gives? No help?

Shoot, and I thought you guys would help. Man was I silly to think that for a moment.

Old 03-04-2009, 05:15 PM   #87
Dan Scolaro
Juan, write as big as letters as you can and it still wont eliminate the facts that you are a crook and thief who stole my snakes and money. Ah, and now you are lying again. You specifically asked me to have the importer send you the snakes so they would not incur two flights and to save you shipping money as I initially told you I was sold out but can find more. Is the truth now making you think twice about telling lies? Now that is a reasonable motive for you to request that. I apologized and told you dozens of times you would get good snakes and tried to give you back your money. Instead you held the 3 good snakes for months and filed a bogus report which was determined FRAUD by the FBI.

The evidence I provided shows you filed a bogus report. The evidence shows that you indeed received the goods. Your own evidence shows I did everything possible to fill your order.

Now apologize and admit you are a liar and thief.

Old 03-04-2009, 05:22 PM   #88
Keleida
Quote:

Any loud mouths here going to help me get the snakes or money back? For all I know, the other 3 are swimming around in a fish bowl in his house.

Heck, I thought you guys were honest and were gonna help me get my snakes back or my money.

What gives? No help?

Shoot, and I thought you guys would help. Man was I silly to think that for a moment.
Discounting your reputation here already Dan, I think it's fairly obvious why no one wants to "help" you. You'd be an idiot to help someone who calls you a loudmouth, loser, etc on a regular basis and never adds anything relevant to a thread.

Now, carry on your banter that will take this thread to 50+ pages without having reached anything substantial.

Old 03-04-2009, 05:24 PM   #89
JG1153
Dan, don't try to change the subject

Did you in fact have animals available at the time and therefore were lying to me or did you not have these animals available
it's a very simple question Dan. Yes or No? don't try to evade it

Old 03-04-2009, 05:28 PM   #90
Dan Scolaro
What animals are you talking about?

I have several marine blue file snakes and advertised them and I am permitted to advertise my own snakes if I want to.

Look thief, you are grasping at staws here.

Your long winded BS story has been proven ten times over to be filled with more holes than your head, so give it up thief.

Either apologize or find a new outlet instead of drugs.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!