Dan Scolaro bad guy. - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-13-2008, 03:23 PM   #131
Dan Scolaro
Seems the buyer here is making a living off claiming dead animals and then selling them again on another webpage as seen below in his posts on fauna and ads on another sales forum.

Also, somone telephoned and left a message to inform that they buyer has a vendor's account on another reptile webpage which requires sellers to be at least 18 years of age and the buyer lied about his age.

I wonder if that webpage was notified of the buyers fraud, would they cancel his account and/or not permit him to establish another account because he lied.

Quite interesting stuff here and there on this so called kiddy buyer.

Dan

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=110125

04-11-2008, 04:16 AM #1
Mckenzie_river_reptiles

Name : Lucius Cauthorn

Trader Rating: (0) JMG Reptile (Jeff) [Great Guy]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have done bussiness with Jeff before and just wanted to post this.

He always answered all my questions promptly. I ordered breeding group of W.C. bloodline viper geckos, one died about a week or two later and he replaced it shipping and gave me another free female and male so sent me three more geckos for free with shipping being paid. All of them had superier blood because they had the W.C. Gene pool. That was not cheap.

Great guy, great service and stands behind his geckos 100%!

Thanks Jeff,

Posted by Luc Cauthorn

Home | Recently Posted | Post a Classified | My Ads | Register to Post | Help | Rules/TOS | Report Abuse

Home :: Geckos

Viepr gecko 1.1 great lineage!
Send this ad to a friend! Click Here!
Posted by Luc Cauthorn (Contact Me!)
April 12, 2008 at 23:01:56

Registered PetHobbyist User since 2008-02-08
View All Ads (2) | This Category Only (1)

Click to view fullsize

1 CB (female) and 1 W.C lineage (male) viper gecko breeding now!

This will be a very strong breeding project, because it will incorporate the new blood from the W.C. male, which will produce some very strong off-spring. They have had 8 eggs and lay 2 eggs every 10 days! THEY ARE VERY YOUNG!

They are priced at $150.00 + shipping!

Male is pictured above the female. She is tottaly Gravid.

Please feel free to ask me any questions!
<< Previous Next >>

kingsnake.com® is a registered trademark of
OnlineHobbyist.com, Inc.© 1997-2008
Employment | Volunteer | Advertising Rates | Contact | Support

Old 04-13-2008, 08:15 PM   #132
Mckenzie_river_reptiles
Exclamation Dan is a moron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro
Seems the buyer here is making a living off claiming dead animals and then selling them again on another webpage as seen below in his posts on fauna and ads on another sales forum.

Also, somone telephoned and left a message to inform that they buyer has a vendor's account on another reptile webpage which requires sellers to be at least 18 years of age and the buyer lied about his age.

I wonder if that webpage was notified of the buyers fraud, would they cancel his account and/or not permit him to establish another account because he lied.

Quite interesting stuff here and there on this so called kiddy buyer.

Dan
Dan you are stupid!

I raised those and am selling off-spring uneeded adults ect... I am over running with viper geckos! Jeff sent me those geckos months ago! Jeff sent me three free geckos and shipping payed for. Dude your Crazy! The female is produced by me and the male is extra, from W.C. I don't understand why you posted this? It helps me nor you at all.....

I don't have adds posted with Fauna. I am not going to sell your skinks. WTF is wrong with you? You are talking about stuff you don't even know about!

Old 04-13-2008, 09:00 PM   #133
E2MacPets
Dan, it's not helping your case that you feel the need to 'dig up dirt' in an attempt to defend yourself now that none of us have bought into your claim that they threatened to rob you.

Old 04-13-2008, 09:30 PM   #134
David Scarboro
Quote:
Originally Posted by E2MacPets
Dan, it's not helping your case that you feel the need to 'dig up dirt' in an attempt to defend yourself now that none of us have bought into your claim that they threatened to rob you.
That is just Dan being Dan. Even when hit in the head with it, he will refuse to admit he is wrong. You had better be careful though, He WILL demand an apology from you!

Old 04-14-2008, 01:18 AM   #135
Dan Scolaro
I admit I was wrong to wait 4 months to wait for this kid to pay.

I admit I was wrong to extend my guarantee to include a free skink.

I admit I was wrong to waste my time to correspond with idiots.

Dan

Old 04-14-2008, 01:40 AM   #136
Mckenzie_river_reptiles
Question Pride

Dan you are so pride-filled that you are apologizing for nothing...

Dude do you actually believe you own ? Or are you just a pathological liar?

Old 04-14-2008, 01:43 AM   #137
Mckenzie_river_reptiles
Also Dan I wqant to ask what that word "GAURANTEE" means to you? I don't think it means the same thing to us. Our definition doesn't change....

Old 04-14-2008, 01:47 AM   #138
Dan Scolaro
By the way, I did not dig up dirt on anyone. Someone emailed me the information and asked to not be identified. It is no surprise why folks don't want to voice their opinion on this forum and face the same old jerks and idiots who detract from the topic with nasy worded idiiotic responses. And someone called and left a phone message about the kids fraud on another sales webpage. And many emailed to tell me the kid was some puke not entitled to anything but kick in his behind. He received his skinks alive and that was the deal period.

I don't know any of you read the thread, but the offer on the skink was withdrawn before the father's email which alluded to threats of robbery/suffering. I don't care how anyone else interpreted it, but that information was skillfully placed there in such a fashion to warn me without getting the father into trouble for assault. And it does not matter what anyone else things of it, as it was received by me as a threat, and that is what matters.

Dan

Dan,

I was just reading over the thread on the BOI, I've got no dog in this hunt but you may want to point out to everyone that this kid purchased some geckos from JMG reptile

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=110125

what do ya know ?! Some of those died and were replaced by JMG !!

Behold, this kid puts them right back up for sale here http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=31&de=583159

I've been in this business a long long time........its sounds to me like this kid orders stuff, claims it dies or doesnt know how to take care of the stuff and it dies....then wants replacments.

You may want to ask around or make a posting to see if this kid has done the same thing with other sellers/breeders out there.

Anyways.........dont bring my name up as I have no beef in this, but I wanted to point that out to you.

Old 04-14-2008, 02:17 AM   #139
Dan Scolaro
Is this correct that you were feeding and pumping fatty rodents into a skink the entire time you had him for a skink that exclusively eats snails?

No wonder it died.

And you have the gall to ask for another one and threaten legal action.

Take your pump to court or pump some funds from daddy's deep pockets when he explains that crap to his attorney.

Dan

Standard Time, luc_cauthorn@yahoo.com writes:

Sorry to tell you this, But the thin one died today....I had been pinkie pumping it, this was the second time. It was collapsing and I knew I needed to get some food energy in him. I was too late. I had pinkie pumped him two days ago but he regurgitated half of it. So he only ate half a pinkie the whole time I had him! Keep me updated and sorry that this didn't work out. Shit happens. I froze him, and will ship him on request. I think that the pet store guy must have left them in the deli cups you shipped them in, or something, because like I said they drank for two-three minutes each when I received them! All the other ones look fine and are eating like crazy! I am feeding them smaller snails and more of them, that seems to work well. Thanks,Luc Cauthorn

Old 04-14-2008, 11:59 AM   #140
Mckenzie_river_reptiles
Dan you are such a liar!

I fed it Pinky pumped it twice. the first time it was one newborn-3 day old pinky(small!). REGURGATATED! The second time it was half of a pinkie! It took that but died with it. you had it's system so compromised that it couldn't hold any food!

I did not throw those geckos right back out for sale! I am selling off my uneeded adults babies and other. Jeff and me are on great terms, I still contact him every once and awhile! Dan you dumb if I was doing something dishonest then why would I bring that up?

Let's here some more of your lies Dan...

-Luc Cauthorn

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!