Good Guy Ozzy Boids - Amad Osman - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-10-2009, 01:53 PM   #1
BoasBallsandBurms
Thumbs up Ozzy Boids - Amad Osman

We just got a gorgeous Caramel BP from Oz. It was a tremendously easy transaction, especially with how fast Ozzy replied to our numerous emails! He is one of the best we have had the pleasure to deal with, and will surely go back for more!!

Thanks Oz!!

Jason Comeaux
Kasey Kreutz

Old 11-11-2009, 11:02 AM   #2
mvite
I did a trade with Ozzy for a male spider het axanthic a couple weeks back and everything went great. He communicated very well and shipped me a great animal.

Old 11-19-2009, 05:22 PM   #3
Crissy
I did business with OzzyBoids a couple of years ago. Everything ran extremely smooth, the animals arrived packed very well and I consider them some of the best in my collection. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him in the future.

Christina Cain

Old 11-20-2009, 11:33 AM   #4
Hkwagner
I have done business for years with Oz and he is one of the best! He does exactly what he says and his snakes rock!

Brock Wagner

Old 01-25-2012, 01:26 AM   #5
RobNJ
I purchased a snake from Oz a few weeks ago...A+ transaction! Communication was quick and simple. All details were accurately represented. Snake was packaged and shipped like a pro. Great guy, great snake, great transaction!

Old 01-25-2012, 07:57 PM   #6
Robert Potts
Oz is and has always been a top rate professional. Robert Potts

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!