Leaf Litter! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > All Other Herp Related Material

Notices

Old 07-25-2010, 09:29 PM   #1
MerekC
Talking Leaf Litter!

I have plenty of magnolia leaves here to sell. I NEVER run out. These are small to large leaves, sometimes green (not usually) to yellow to brown. They have never been treated chemically wise or have ever been exposed to trucks that spray chemicals in the air. They do need to be cleaned when you get them, but I hope you would be doing that anyway. There are approximately 150 per box (3 or more 1 gallon size bags.). USPS is $14 a box (includes shipping) 2-3 day mail (HI and Alaska excluded). You can see my references on my site. ATLFROG.com or various other sites I am on. (nick name: atlfrog)

Leaves look like these: http://campus.murraystate.edu/academ...oliaLeaves.jpg

I can break deals on larger orders as you will get more for your buck. Thanks again! (Please allow 24/48 to process.)

To place an order, please visit http://www.ATLFROG.com
"We have a proven track record since 2006, let us see what we can do for you."

Thanks and happy building.

Other services include, tattoo design and banner design (460px by 60px). Tattoo designs are based on color variation, detail and size, and banner designs are $15 a piece. If you are interested in our work please drop us a line at ATLFROG@GMAIL.COM
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
frog, georgia, lightbox, lizards