Screwing with a gmail scammer - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 06-24-2009, 02:30 PM   #1
Redfeet
Screwing with a gmail scammer

the first guy that was emailing me has gotten some one that actually understands english now. Hes not much fun so far to screw with. He threw a monkey wrench in my plans. I will keep updating but remember to start at the botom and read up

Hello paul i really wonder if you tell me you don't know about a usd permit,this is an international document that protects endangered and exotic species,like what you are asking of,off course,with the interest you have for these items,i will give them out for you on adoption,i don't have the right to sell them,because these are endangered species,so i will simply have to change the transfer of ownership for the amount you want and consult the ministry of wildlife and forestry,so that i will acquire a permit to send them to you.I will be responsible for all these expenditures because i want you to trust me,and by the time you see my handwork you will go about and ask for more if need be.well what you will need to know here is that you will only be responsible for its flight and not pay for it,i am doing this with you for the first time ,so i will like you to trust me.It will now depend on you on what you have decided,as i told you i don't sell but you will only adopt them.what i will need to find out if you agree is to go to the airport and ask how much it will cost you to transport the amount you want,so that we can start preparing for their documents and i send them to you.
stay blessed and accept greetings from my wife and kids.
God Bless You.

--- On Thu, 6/25/09, Paul E Miller Jr <corallus@msn.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: get back to me with a full description
To: "Lovelypets Garden" <lovelypets_4u@yahoo.com>
Date: Thursday, June 25, 2009, 2:57 PM

that really didn’t answer any of my questions. You seem to have changed direction completely. What's a USD Permit? Who is Wilfana?I actually have a contact for Cameroon his name is Brown Hole. Do you know him? He's a stone cold pimp! Do you have a price list and what are your terms? I'm very anxious to get these collectors are you sure I will be able to go inside these?

Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2009 4:45 AM
To: Paul E Miller Jr

Hi paul,off course yes,i posses a usd permit with an international export license,which was sign by the confederation of wild life and fauna Association in north America.(WILFANA)
now presently i have acquired a permit of endangered species like the pygmy marmosets and guayanas.just to name a few. from the ministry of wild life and fauna from Cameroon which i will forward to you if you comply with me when everything is set for our arrangements.i am not an illegal operator and i do have my regular insurance license that i renew after six months.more so concerning the airline that i took to carry my speciments,
i used this airline----------------------------GATEWAY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
MAIN BRANCH -HAPSLAND AVENUE UK
SUB-BRANCHES CAMEROON ,BOTWANA,KENYA
SOUTH AFRICA AND GARBON.
email:gatway-airport@in.com
They are very efficient in animal transportation and even aquatic transport,they have an efficient pet delivery service,if you still doubt me you can contact them for more information.
waiting------------------------------

--- On Wed, 6/24/09, Paul E Miller Jr <corallus@msn.com> wrote:

Date: Wednesday, June 24, 2009, 6:39 PM

So, I'm not following completely. These field collectors you have are males and females. As I am a man I'm not really looking for an male collectors. I am a bit hesitant to send my description until we clarify this. I also don’t want any collectors that aren't of legal age and are suitable for breeding. Please clarify this before I send my full description and please note I'm only looking for females of these particular species. Also I see that you acquired your first two specimens in Jamaica. How did you transport these and did you need government documentation to do so? Did they have c.I.t.I.e.s. documentation and a clean bill of health? Thanks Paul

Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 1:52 PM
To: Paul E Miller Jr

well the one i had the male and the female i first had i brought them from Jamaica, during my stay there in PECTIN,AMERICAN OIL RESEARCH INSTITUTE,I AM ON RETIREMENT NOW,SO I DECIDED TO GO SEEK FOR A GOOD SETTLE GROUND OUT OF EUROPE AND AMERICA WHERE I WILL SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE.SINCE CAMEROON IS AFRICA IN MINIATURE ,I GOT VERY INTERESTED IN TOURISM,I TRAVELLED MANY COUNTRIES AND DISCOVERED THAT WHERE I AM RIGHT NOW DOING HUNTING,MAKES IT THE PERFECT BREEDING HABOUR FOR THESE SPECIES AS I HAVE A LARGE AND OPEN ORCHARD THAT THEY CAN PLAY AND RHOME ARROUND WITH THEIR SLEEPING AND AFTERNOON SHELTER. I HAVE APCKED OUT WITH MY FARMILY AND NOW WE ARE SETTLED THERE,SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THEM ,JUST COME BACK TO ME WITH YOUR DESCRIPTION ,SO THAT I WILL GO INSIDE THE 8 I HAVE AND MAKE YOUR CHOICE.
GOOD DAY.

--- On Wed, 6/24/09, Paul E Miller Jr <corallus@msn.com> wrote:

Date: Wednesday, June 24, 2009, 4:33 PM

im looking for species from N America

Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 9:59 AM
To: herpcity@gmail.com
Subject: get back to me with a full description

hello i saw your quest for this,at fauna classified,please just get back to me with a full details of this.i am located at the western Sahara,after my retirement,i am now a Government licensed hunter in the eastern deserted forest of cameroon,with a small peninsular stretching to the Aqua qua sea.
contact me with more in formation concerning the featured item.
thanks Wilfred.

Old 06-24-2009, 05:24 PM   #2
Redfeet

Old 06-25-2009, 09:25 AM   #3
Tiger Lilly
Pardon me for asking, but, WTF?

Old 06-25-2009, 09:55 AM   #4
Twizted Paths
He was quoting a scam bot.

Old 06-25-2009, 08:44 PM   #5
Tiger Lilly
OK, don't confuse me...is a scam bot the same as a spam bot, or was that a typo?

Old 06-25-2009, 08:53 PM   #6
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Lilly View Post
Pardon me for asking, but, WTF?
The first post initially quoted the posts and contact with "brandaun", a wonderful gentleman with a farm in Cameroon (that just happens to have everything that the people with "wanted" ads are looking for)

Old 06-25-2009, 09:32 PM   #7
Tiger Lilly
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
The first post initially quoted the posts and contact with "brandaun", a wonderful gentleman with a farm in Cameroon (that just happens to have everything that the people with "wanted" ads are looking for)
ahhh, i see...and i know what you mean about him having everything people want; i don't have any wanted ads up yet & he already has everything i want!

Old 06-25-2009, 09:39 PM   #8
Redfeet
correction its an orchard where as his these things can run free and play. Or something like that according to Wilfred-brandaun guy dude man the 3rd

Old 06-25-2009, 10:05 PM   #9
Twizted Paths
Yup, it was a typo. Though they are kinda the same.
And they were indeed running free in an orchard.

Old 06-25-2009, 10:30 PM   #10
C.J. Vogler
So Paul, your going to hook me up with one of those "collectors" right? I have been looking for one of those for a long long time. Then again I never looked in cameroon.:scatter: Those darn "collectors" can be so hard to find, like chasing the wind.......

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!