Columbus Ohio Reptile and Exotic Expo - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 07-25-2014, 08:57 PM   #1
Riddle84
Post Columbus Ohio Reptile and Exotic Expo

Welcome!
"First show will be on September 27th!"
The Columbus Ohio Reptile N Exotics Expo
Is currently looking for vendors to setup @ the show ( Needing/looking for reptiles snakes,lizards etc. Insects (feeders/pets) and other exotics) * if paper work is needed for any of the exotics please be able to provide proper paperwork before show starts. Tables will be $25 per table, admission is $4 Adults $2 6-12 and 5 and under are Free!
We will also be holding some educational programs for New herpers and Kids *included with admission price/no extra charge*
Come Join the Fun and Learn something New or go home with a New pet/addition to your collection.

*Side Note if any vendors want to bring an animal just for the educational program just let me know and we will adjust the topics accordingly but feel free to bring something to share.* Might be looking for a few different people to do the education program* if interested let me know in an email/pm.

Thanks for Reading and We hope to see you there!! to enjoy the fun with new friendly people.

Old 07-28-2014, 03:29 PM   #2
Riddle84
If you would like a table please let me know, tables are going fairly quickly! Thanks Chris

Old 07-28-2014, 04:06 PM   #3
Riddle84
I have a total of 15 tables left open right now!

Old 07-29-2014, 09:36 PM   #4
Riddle84
I was able to get an actual count of tables, and place them as I drew it up on my thought plan and I would actually have room for a higher total than I thought so this adds another 5 tables to the count (free tables are 20) so reserve yours today! thanks Chris

Old 08-13-2014, 09:36 PM   #5
Riddle84
Trying to confirm for the upcoming show, please let me know asap! so i know what is left and who is actually coming to set up! thanks Chris and Expo staff!

Old 08-19-2014, 06:53 PM   #6
Riddle84
Reptile breeders

I am currently looking mostly for reptile vendors for my upcoming show Ill be having. More information please feel free to comment on this post.

Old 08-30-2014, 02:09 PM   #7
Riddle84
only 9 tables left!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
feeders, lizards, snakes, supplies