Bad Guy Scam Artist Keven Vogenberger - Page 17 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-08-2018, 06:26 PM   #161
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by millmoss View Post
Now, it may totally be my lack of experience with frogs, and if someone comes onto this thread and lets me know that this is in fact a Australian Thunder-Thighed Tree Frog, I will apologize profusely.
I've never heard of that type of frog....

Without more pictures, I cannot say for certain, but it looks like a White's tree frog & their legs are not supposed to look like that.

Old 07-08-2018, 07:50 PM   #162
Keven2
When I get home I will post more pics. I definitely want to know if there is something wrong with him. If he is normal I would like to know that before I spend money on a vet trip! Anybody that has experience with frogs I would really be grateful for any information about this little guy! As I stated before I was told it was normal from the pet store.

Old 07-08-2018, 08:19 PM   #163
JCCS
Again with trying to pass off health problems/deformities as something new or different. Just stop trying to pawn off sick animals onto unsuspecting people. And if you truly aren't being malicious, get out of selling animals as you obviously cannot differentiate between healthy and sick animals.

Old 07-08-2018, 08:31 PM   #164
Keven2
Your welcome to your opinion James!

Old 07-08-2018, 08:40 PM   #165
JCCS
Have you or have you not tried to sell animals on two separate occasions with significant health issues/deformities? This isn't opinion. You are either a scam artist or you really suck at this whole "identifying and keeping animals healthy" thing. Your attempts at trying to duck any responsibility and just let all this slide off your back lead me to believe it's the former.

Old 07-08-2018, 08:42 PM   #166
Keven2
Ok I've had one complaint from a customer out of 400 sales. The girl that filed this complaint cooked her uromastyx! So yes it's your opinion!

Old 07-08-2018, 08:45 PM   #167
Buttons
Maybe do some research before purchasing an animal (like that frog) and you'd know that that REALLY isn't normal at all.

Old 07-08-2018, 08:47 PM   #168
JCCS
So you did not attempt to sell a chameleon with obvious MBD or a White's tree frog with some seriously deformed legs from either disease or genetic issues?

Old 07-08-2018, 08:48 PM   #169
elena
Why would you buy an animal if you don't even know what it is, much less how to care for it? It's been said before, but it bears repeating: If you can't tell that something is wrong with that frog, you have no business selling animals.

Old 07-08-2018, 08:51 PM   #170
Keven2
I trusted what the pet shop told me. So I didn't feel there was any reason to research. I asked about the legs and they said that's how the specie comes. I'm researching it now and still can't find anything. I have come across species of frogs that their legs look like that. I would love anyone's input about the frog not just trying to poke jabs and be mean!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!