Bad Guy Scam Artist Keven Vogenberger - Page 21 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-08-2018, 09:57 PM   #201
Keven2
Just the hind legs are like that. Everything else looks normal. The other three frogs my son sold to a friend of his. His mom wouldn't let him get anymore then the three frogs or I would have sold it to him. Like I said if there is something wrong with the frog I will do everything i can to save him and I will have to treat the frogs my son already sold cause their legs looked the same

Old 07-08-2018, 10:01 PM   #202
nickolasanastasiou
Keven, please post more photos of the frogs. More angles. Multiple frogs. Maybe even together sitting on a plastic hangar or something to be able to see it in the group of them easily. Those legs look odd as shown. I have seem some big, fat, and old dumpy TFs way back when, but the whole body would have an "even" distribution of chunkiness in those cases. Even edema seems somewhat strange (aside from the gravity aspect) because kidney disease should jack up the entire frog since they so tightly need to regulate their moisture levels. Not that it cannot be edema. It very well could be. I am thinking of it from a different perspective, though. I was wondering about the possibility of some kind of crazy filariasis (I do not claim expertise in frog illness by any means) or something, but I am not committing to that idea either.

I thought this thread was resurfacing for a different reason when I saw it had come up again.

Old 07-08-2018, 10:02 PM   #203
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCCS View Post
If all four had legs like this, it could be some form of parasitic infection, so they are very much in question here as well.
I was wondering about this as well.

Old 07-08-2018, 10:03 PM   #204
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keven2 View Post
Just the hind legs are like that. Everything else looks normal. The other three frogs my son sold to a friend of his. His mom wouldn't let him get anymore then the three frogs or I would have sold it to him. Like I said if there is something wrong with the frog I will do everything i can to save him and I will have to treat the frogs my son already sold cause their legs looked the same
Do you have photos of them?

Old 07-08-2018, 10:21 PM   #205
lg_beardie
From chameleons with MBD to deformed frogs.

What's next?

Old 07-09-2018, 09:45 AM   #206
Buttons
Keven needs to spend less time in the gym and more time educating himself on reptiles.

Old 07-09-2018, 02:31 PM   #208
Ed Clark
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=659885

Keven has no clue as to what he is trying to sell, just what the importer tells him.

In this ad he was referring to a toad as a reptile, then he quickly changed it after I called him on it.he still has no idea of what that toad is.

Old 07-09-2018, 08:00 PM   #209
elena
Keven deleted the ad before I could get a screen shot, but a few hours ago he had an ad for an Amazon tree boa. The animal was having a bad shed, and was pictured with a huge, full ashtray in the background. Not cool to smoke around herps.

Old 07-09-2018, 08:22 PM   #210
lg_beardie
Yeah that is very unhealthy for any herp to be anywhere new that stuff.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!