Bad Guy Kingsnake.com/Jeff Barringer/ Bad business!! Legal? - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-01-2009, 01:30 PM   #121
Spectrum Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder79 View Post
why do you think that personal attacks on people constantly are ok on here. that is not what this site is designed for. if you are retired then you should have plenty of time to think up intelligent responses to posts instead of just constantly pushing arguments further and further. seems to me you act more like a 17 year old high school girl than a retired adult man. Get a life or a second hobby. Something that will occupy you. People wonder why the boi may be going away and the sad part is all they have to do is look at members like you and they have their answer.
Brian. Your absolutely right and I want to apologize and acknowledge my part in being sucked into a stupid debate with either a 17yr old(or 70yr old). As someone mentioned to me in a private email on this site, I need to take the high road and just ignore the ignorance and immaturity on these threads. I just like for people to hear EVERYTHING before they make up their minds. Thanks again for injecting some common sense into this thread. Stay tuned....

Barry

Old 11-01-2009, 01:35 PM   #122
bodaciousboas
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceheads View Post
[/i][/b]

A wood shop? Ah hahahaha, yep, he'll whittle you down to size!

ah, hahahahaha!

Randal Berry
Hey look chuck Your only Fan!!! congrats.

Old 11-01-2009, 01:56 PM   #123
lanceheads
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodaciousboas View Post
A ceiling fan?
A fan of Sports?
What kind of fan?

Old 11-01-2009, 02:01 PM   #124
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectrum Reptiles View Post
Chuck....I am not a retailer with a ton of animals to sell like most of the people on KS.
I never asked you that.

Quote:
I wanted to give Rich the opportunity to have fun with the hobby.
I never asked you that either.

Quote:
I'll bet you haven't done enough for the reptile community to put you on it.
I don't even know what that means.

Quote:
It's also guys like you who are preventing this site from becoming the #1 used reptile site and allows KS(Barringer) to sit back and laugh at all this BS. Good work!
Right, and before you got banned from KS it was the schnitzel. Now that KS wont have you or anything remotely associated with you, fauna is the #1 site for you.

You'll enjoy it here, everyone is welcome, even smugglers, as long as they follow the rules.

You are such a phony and full of baloney. I have never ever met someone that I believe in as little as I do you.

Old 11-01-2009, 02:04 PM   #125
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodaciousboas View Post
And he even knows how to spell his own name right. Isn't that right Mr. Thaoms?

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

On the cutting edge of boas.....

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Old 11-01-2009, 02:17 PM   #126
Spectrum Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
I have never ever met someone that I believe in as little as I do you.
Chuck, could you be more original and not post a quote you heard on "Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares"? HA HA!!! Your the one that's phony baloney Chuck. You get on here and post a bunch of BS for your own amusement and contribute nothing.

Old 11-01-2009, 02:20 PM   #127
Spectrum Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceheads View Post
A ceiling fan?
A fan of Sports?
What kind of fan?
Hey Matt...look, they both subscribed to fauna in 04, and use the little devil avatar. Maybe they are the same person huh? HA HA!!!

Old 11-01-2009, 02:30 PM   #128
lanceheads
Quote:
Hey Matt...look, they both subscribed to fauna in 04, and use the little devil avatar. Maybe they are the same person huh? HA HA!!!
Nope! I'm better looking!

Old 11-01-2009, 02:34 PM   #129
KelliH
Quote:
The devil avatar just means we subscribe to a certain forum here on Fauna.

It's quite interesting how more and more of the story is coming out now.

It's so obvious that you have this Rich person trying to sell animals for you there since you cannot. Whether he is a "real" person or not doesn't matter in this case.

I don't feel sorry for you at all. I am sick of people that choose to break the law rationalize it by saying, "but if no one had broken any laws we would not have any bearded dragons (or whatever) to work with in this country".

Bottom line is that ksnake.com doesn't want you there, and doesn't want your "friend" there either. It's a privately owned site, they can kick off whoever they want to.

Old 11-01-2009, 02:34 PM   #130
hhmoore
I don't have time to catch up with what has happened in this thread yet, but I think it's probably fair to say.......KNOCK IT OFF!

Unfortunately, due to some computer issues and me just plain ol' being busy, I can't give a definite comment on the Richard Montoya situation at this point. I hope to be able to soon. That is not an indication that it is acceptable for the participants in this thread to continue in as escalating display of off topic taunts and digs.

Think (at least) twice, and listen hard, before clicking submit...if any of the voices say Don't do it , take the advice.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!