Reptile Haven And Exotic Birds - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-19-2003, 01:01 PM   #11
Boavoyage
I would recommend everyone to do business with Reptile Haven. I have done business with Reptile Haven and Chris Estep (the owner) for almost 3 years. They are 1.5 hours away from my house, so I drive there almost once every month. Chris is very helpful, pleasant to do business with, and he is also honest. From now until mid of June, they are in the process of moving to downtown San Diego (further from my home), so he's kind of busy. He has two guys but they are mainly help out in the store. Internet business is handle by Chris himself. It would be better to call him instead of email him, since he's not online that often (I think he hasn't update his website for years)
It's true that you can get smoking deal with them. I have bought several animals from them with wholesale price. Their animals are also well taken care of. Chris changed his cages as well as racks in order to give the animals optimum husbandry, easy for him and his employee to maintain, and convenience for the buyers to view the animals (I really like his racks with glass containers) He also concern more on the animals and customers more than his business. I witnessed he once refused to sell a reticulate python (approx 4 feet) to a teenager, who was interested in purchasing the snake just because he can get it from Chris for $75.00 instead of $150.00 from the store a couple block down the street but doesn't know about the fact that retic. can grow big and can be aggressive. In regard of the adult Uromastyx, a year and half ago I saw they had a bunch of them for that rock bottom price of $19.00 (I was so tempted to buy some at that time, but I was into boa and ball). Those have been sold out. I think he just have the cb baby (my last time there was about 3 weeks ago).

Old 10-15-2010, 11:19 AM   #12
ToucanJungle
Reptile Haven

Reptile Haven & Exotic birds will be reopening after a long needed vacation in Vista, Ca 92084 at 2050 East Vista Way. Our Website will be www.ReptilehavenVista.com We are always looking for suppliers of QUALITY captive bred reptiles & birds. Should be a fun store, please stop by if in the area.
Thank you........ Chris Estep 760-672-0127

Old 10-15-2010, 12:46 PM   #13
Laura Fopiano
I'll be home in Dec. and will stop by and check it out. My twins live in Vista and I will be with them for 12 days

Old 10-15-2010, 02:14 PM   #14
5150cham
I just purchased a large sulcata from Chris. He was quick to respond to emails and phone calls.
He is a great person to deal with.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!