Female Eastern Box Turtle (CB) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 09-04-2020, 10:28 AM   #1
turtlelover20000
Female Eastern Box Turtle (CB)

Hello Everyone,

I have a Adult Eastern Box Turtle (Female) that I'm looking to re-home. She is HUGE. She is a great eater and a real beauty to look at.

Unfortunately, she does not get a long very well with my other females. This girl will need be raised ALONE, unless she is in a huge pen. Over time she has gotten better but when I rescued her, she was raised alone. Patience and space are key if you want to raise her with a group.

It should be noted that she has had contact with my male and will likely lay eggs in the future. Any setup should make arrangements to make sure she can lay them properly . It should also be noted ( as seen in the pic) she has lost several nails in one foot from being outside in the pen.

I have my permit for her in New Jersey. All it takes is for me to send an email into the DEP I can transfer her onto your permit or if you are out of state then I guess it doesn't really matter. Please please please be aware of your local laws. I'm not a breeder and I'm just looking to get her a good home.

I don't feel particularly comfortable shipping at the moment and would prefer to drive.

I'm only interested in her going to a good home. Kindly email me pictures of your indoor and outdoor enclosures along with your lighting setup etc. I have extra enclosures and I'm in no rush to move her anywhere. She's currently living her best life outdoors. If you are new to having box turtles, I'm happy to help you create the best setup.

Price currently is $280

Please email me pictures of your indoor/outdoor enclosures along with information regarding your lighting setup and planned diet for the turtle.

Thank you.
Email: brianandluck@yahoo.com

PS: If the post is still up, she is still available

##PENDING##
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
box, eastern, turtle