Bad Guy Jeff and Christina Wise (Wise Reptiles) Stole Money from Benefit Auctions for Maggie - Page 108 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-26-2010, 02:13 AM   #1071
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strike_Force_Reptiles View Post
i understand that, my point was it would be a waste of her $ to try to file one and of time to keep contacting lawyers. if they had something to sue for then yes she could file but what i am just saying if they have nothing so no lawyer will take the case.

i didnt know anything about the auction, dont even know 99% of the people thats posting on here about this. i am just someone that cares about people and dont like to see people treated this way. i have been up 2 days straight since i found out about this trying to run every option to try to help. had no sleep at all so if i come off as a i am sorry. i'm just trying to help get Maggie her $ and put those pricks behind bars. i have been to school for this so i am trying everyway i can to help
Thanks for helping. I'm tired and heading off to bed and probably should have worded my previous post better. I know everyone here appreciates what's trying to be done by all.

Get some sleep Dave, you had a long day. You did a great job. Jeff's going to wish he meet with you today.

Old 05-26-2010, 05:08 AM   #1072
Shadera
Haven't paid taxes in three years? -squee- Where's that IRS tipline number? There's no hell like having the IRS up your butt with a magnifying glass!

I've sent in my IC3 complaint, and will be in touch with the local PD tomorrow. Shawn used to have breakfast with several of them in the mornings, and they remain good friends so hopefully this part'll be a cakewalk.

The paperwork from CPS here in WV is being sent over to Michigan. If enough people complain, they have to look into it. I haven't spoken to my mother in years, and that chat was uncomfortable but it shows how angry I am.

Anybody else mentally giggle at her mention of their lawyer? I mean, you gotta steal money from a widow to pay for your drug habits and utility bills, but you've got enough for a lawyer? -roflsnort- I don't believe for a second that they're going to Texas either, unless they're walking.

Love the sign Dave, that'll get a lot of attention.

Glad to hear the girls are going to camp, yay!

Let's see, what else..

Oh yeah, I asked BT and Larry over on Reptile Radio if they'd make mention of this on the next radio show. More exposure.

I'm still up for a day trip if we can organize something. I stink at setting things up, but I sure am good at support. And I don't work so I have plenty of time to devote to this.

Old 05-26-2010, 05:41 AM   #1073
DAND
Like I posted earlier, going to your local Police may be difficult. It is what can get this ball rolling but may take too much time. These two do not deserve to be free any longer then necessary. It's my hope to have as much information as I can have do I can present it and make my complaint in person to their local Police. I'm not a patient man when it comes to allowing ilk like this to breathe free air.

As for the concern of children, is there anyone who actually thinks they won't be better off away from these two sociopaths? Does the following not sound like a carbon copy if any of you were asked to describe the Wises?

WHEN YOU SAY THE WORD "sociopath" most people think of serial killers. But although many serial killers are sociopaths, there are far more sociopaths leading ordinary lives. Chances are you know a sociopath. I say "ordinary lives," but what they do is far from ordinary. Sociopaths are people without a conscience. They don't have the normal empathy the rest of us take for granted. They don't feel affection. They don't care about others. But most of them are good observers, and they have learned how to mimic feelings of affection and empathy remarkably well.

Most people with a conscience find it very difficult to even imagine what it would be like to be without one. Combine this with a sociopath's efforts to blend in, and the result is that most sociopaths go undetected.

Because they go undetected, they wreak havoc on their family, on people they work with, and on anyone who tries to be their friend. A sociopath deceives, takes what he (or she) wants, and hurts people without any remorse. Sociopaths don't feel guilty. They don't feel sorry for what they've done. They go through life taking what they want and giving nothing back. They manipulate and deceive and convincingly lie without the slightest second thought. They leave a path of confusion and upset in their wake.

Old 05-26-2010, 06:25 AM   #1074
hhmoore
Once again, I am reminding people to be mindful of the rules...
Watch the name calling, and please don't post about ads for benefit items in this thread. Both of these "mistakes" typically get infractions, and this is the second warning I've posted in this thread. There won't be a third (at least not without the expected repercussions).

and no, Dave, this has nothing to do with your post

Old 05-26-2010, 06:46 AM   #1075
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Once again, I am reminding people to be mindful of the rules...
Watch the name calling, and please don't post about ads for benefit items in this thread. Both of these "mistakes" typically get infractions, and this is the second warning I've posted in this thread. There won't be a third (at least not without the expected repercussions).

and no, Dave, this has nothing to do with your post
Yeah guys, don't allow yourselves to get infractions or get banned due to these two. If I can restrain myself enough not to cross the line then I expect everyone else should be able to as well. And believe me you it is not an easy task and I have deleted probably three times as many posts before hitting "submit reply" then I have posted here. So don't give them the satisfaction to see BANNED under your name.

Old 05-26-2010, 08:47 AM   #1076
KingBowser
I've been trying to keep up with this thread but it keeps growing and growing faster than I have time to read it. These people are no damn good and need to pay. I remember I was going to bid on one of the auctions when they were going on but it passed what I had available to spend. This is unbelievable.,,

Old 05-26-2010, 11:10 AM   #1077
Herpster
I just sent the below pm to christina: just so everyone knows exactly what was sent and she can't say anything different: I will be glad to give anyone my user name and password to verify.

take the "RIP Chuck Kimmel" off from below your name if you haven't alredy. You are truly disgusting and to that "rest in peace" under your name makes me want to vomit.

Old 05-26-2010, 12:09 PM   #1078
amercnwmn
I keep popping in to keep abreast of the story.. I really can't wait to hear that some charges have been filed.
Please guys, contact your LOCAL PD and press charges. Call them and call them untill they follow up with the Wise's local PD. This injustice can't be let go.

I am so glad to hear you were able to get the girls into camp, Maggie. I hope they are able to have a really good time this summer and make new friends. What video was "She" supposed to be sending to your daughter that never came?

BTW:
I'm stealing the "Wanted" poster to post on my signature on Aquatic-terrors.com and facebook. Somehow I don't think anyone will mind

Old 05-26-2010, 12:16 PM   #1079
LadyBloodRose
Hey guys,
I don't think I have ever really posted here on FC, an I don't know the parties involved, but reading this really has my ire up. I hope that everyone is able to get something done to see that these 2 pay for what they have done to both these families whom should have recived their benifits from the auction.

An I have to add that it is NICE to see a community coming togeather like this. Keep up the good work yall an I hope it all works out.

Old 05-26-2010, 12:19 PM   #1080
SierraMarie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herpster View Post
I just sent the below pm to christina: just so everyone knows exactly what was sent and she can't say anything different: I will be glad to give anyone my user name and password to verify.

take the "RIP Chuck Kimmel" off from below your name if you haven't alredy. You are truly disgusting and to that "rest in peace" under your name makes me want to vomit.
No need to give out your password Maggie, we believe you and I completely agree with you. She needs to remove anything about Chuck from her profile, everytime I see it I get more infuriated by her.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christina horn, christina wise, flint michigan, garden of eden lawn care, jeff wise, wise reptiles