Three more EXCELLET people That I really should mention! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-08-2005, 10:20 PM   #1
pch101
Thumbs up Three more EXCELLET people That I really should mention!

In the past, I have tried to list the good as well as the bad here on this site. However, I have left out a few people that really deserve some recognition. I did this because I consider these three individuals as friends, and I did not want my praise of them to seem less credible. But leaving them out is just not right either.

1. Dan Kennedy in San Diego: I have done countless trades with Dan over the years, and his animals are always clean and flawless. He loves all herps equally. He puts just as much effort into a tiny little runt baby snow corn as he puts into his big Aldebra Tortoises. His collection is diverse and ever changing. Dan did the photos for my Blue-tongue article in Reptiles Magazine, and he never asked for anything for it. That is the kind of guy Dan is.

2. Chris Harney in Phoenix: All I can say is one classy lady! I have done many deals with Chris, and she is just too kind. Chris is one of a kind. She has worked with (and still works with) some incredible species. One of the great things about Chris is that she is very objective, and impartial. We met on a forum where I chastised her for a minor husbandry mistake that she made. I was pretty blunt, and Instead of being offended, she agreed with me and then thanked me. Chris has no ego to get in the way of things, and I am just amazed by her accomplishments and the variety of rare reptiles she has kept. She is a bit of a recluse, but is you are fortunate enough to know her, you will consider yourself a very lucky person.

3. Paul Huang in New Mexico: Paul has one of the nicest Rattlesnake collections around. He is also passionate about Tree boas and Australian Pythons. He is a wealth of herp knowledge. He is one of the smartest yet also humble guys I know. If you go out herping with Paul, and you don't see anything, it is still time well spent. I have done numerous trades with Paul. I originally met Paul 5 years ago when he was just a youngin (21). He purchased a Blood Python from me, and the deal went as smooth as silk. I did not meet him in person until 3 years later, and we have done many trades since. Paul is also a very talented web designer, with two very cool websites of his own www.prismreptiles.com and www.corallus.com.

I can truly say that you will not find three more honest people on the face of this earth than the three that I have listed here. They all share a true love for the animals that they work with, and I consider myself very lucky to know them and to be able to call them friends. If you ever have the opportunity to do business with any of these people, do not hesitate. Whether you are buying, selling, or trading, you will be glad you did. I hope this is not too sappy. Thanks for looking.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!