Fantastc transaction with Evan Stahl - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-16-2003, 11:02 PM   #1
BigMarkD
Thumbs up Fantastc transaction with Evan Stahl

Just purchased some great animals from Evan. All arrived very healthy, I am overly pleased. He even included an extra in the package although he did not have to. The guy gave me a break on the total because I could not afford all I wanted. Top notch in my book, highly recommend to anyone.
Thanks
Mark Daniels
New Orleans
BigMarkD@cox.net

Old 09-17-2003, 12:04 AM   #2
NEWReptiles
Evan is as good as they come.

I purchased my first higher end Ball Python from Evan at the Tinley show and to this day I have been 110% satisfied with the animal and with Evan. Evan went as far as to help me with my breeding efforts and offer me some great deals on other animals.

I would not hesitate to deal with Evan, and I'm sure that you will be very happy if you decide to deal with him.

Old 09-18-2003, 03:11 AM   #3
evansnakes
Thanks very much Mark. I really appreciate your business. Al, I'll see you at Tinley Park. Thanks again for the nice things you have posted about me here. Evan

Old 09-25-2003, 10:19 AM   #4
Tom McKenna
I could agree more Evan is a great person to deal with!!!

Old 09-26-2003, 04:16 PM   #5
napavalleysnakes
Evan - Great to Deal with !

I've had several transactions with Evan over the past few years, and all have been exactly as advertised. Evan does a wonderful job of representing his animals, communication, and shipping.

Evan has earned a well-deserved reputation as being a top-notch breeder with the reptile community out here on the West Coast due to his Outstanding business practices !

Thanks, Stephen Emerick
Napa Valley Snakes

Old 09-26-2003, 09:08 PM   #6
evansnakes
Thanks very much everybody for the kind words. I would just like to let everyone know that if they need to get a hold of me right now email is better. I have been under the weather for a little while here and the phone is tough on me right now (coughing, weezing type stuff). If you need to call me please do not hesitate but it is just much easier for me to type right now than to talk. Thanks again. Evan

Old 10-10-2003, 07:41 PM   #7
Jason Kuta
Thumbs up Great Guy / Awesome Animals

I just received another shipment of animals from Evan and I have to say, I was more than pleased with the transaction.

The Ball Pythons were better than expected, shipped/packaged properly, and the customer service was superb as usual.

I would recommend Evan to anyone looking for great service and awesome animals without hesitation.

Thanks again Evan, its always a pleasure doing business with you!

Best Regards,
Jason Kuta

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!