Good Guy Frogman11-Garrett Smith - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-22-2017, 01:24 PM   #1
JrodKinsey
Frogman11-Garrett Smith

I purchased a Ctenosauras Bakeri from Garrett and the transaction could not of gone any smoother. He was very responsive to emails, sent pictures of the exact animal he was sending me, the food he was feeding to this animal and sent all shipping informaiton to me as soon as the Bakeri was shipping. The Bakeri that I recieved from Garrett is very active and healthy.

Overall, I am extremly pleased with this purchase and would highly recommend Garrett. I will definitely be doing more business with him in the future.

Thank!

Old 06-22-2017, 09:29 PM   #3
Chris Kennard
The only post since joining, lol. Great first choice.

Old 06-22-2017, 09:40 PM   #4
JrodKinsey
? I honestly do not understand what is going on right now? People ask to leave reviews for people they purchase/trade with. This site basically asks you too do that. Is that not the point of this section? I left a review for the experience I had with this seller. Why are people using my post to try and change the experience I had? I understand that other people have had negative experiences, but that was not the case for me. Please don't drag me into something just because I left a positive review for someone (and others) feel negatively about. I'm just doing my part.

Old 06-22-2017, 09:48 PM   #5
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JrodKinsey View Post
? I honestly do not understand what is going on right now? People ask to leave reviews for people they purchase/trade with. This site basically asks you too do that. Is that not the point of this section? I left a review for the experience I had with this seller. Why are people using my post to try and change the experience I had? I understand that other people have had negative experiences, but that was not the case for me. Please don't drag me into something just because I left a positive review for someone (and others) feel negatively about. I'm just doing my part.
You're absolutely right! You're just doing your part in keeping a known scammer in business. Congratulations! I'm sure you researchered Garrett before your purchase. That must have been one sweet deal.

Old 06-22-2017, 10:07 PM   #6
JrodKinsey
Again, what is the purpose of your anger towards me? I simply left a review? No I did not research the person I was buying from until after I made the purchase. That is my fault. The purchase was made through PayPal so I would not have an issue getting my money back if something went wrong or did not seem right. Not once did I ever feel something was up even after reading past reviews from other buyers. I apologize for using this site as it was intended.

Old 06-22-2017, 10:53 PM   #7
snowgyre
Chris, anyone can leave reviews, positive or negative. If Jerrod likes to leave a review, that's fine. Dan already linked the other thread for other buyers to make their own decisions. No reason to blow this thread up too.

Jerrod, you're well within your right to post any review you desire. I suggest, however, to not respond to additional posts unless you have more transactions with Garrett. Discussions get heated and it's best to let sleeping dogs lie.

Old 06-22-2017, 11:02 PM   #8
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgyre View Post
Chris, anyone can leave reviews, positive or negative. If Jerrod likes to leave a review, that's fine. Dan already linked the other thread for other buyers to make their own decisions. No reason to blow this thread up too.

Jerrod, you're well within your right to post any review you desire. I suggest, however, to not respond to additional posts unless you have more transactions with Garrett. Discussions get heated and it's best to let sleeping dogs lie.
This is how I see it, too. If someone has a genuine experience to share, I want to see it freely shared regardless of previous ones.

Old 06-23-2017, 01:07 AM   #9
Helenthereef
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
This is how I see it, too. If someone has a genuine experience to share, I want to see it freely shared regardless of previous ones.
I understand that Garret has a poor rep, but it's totally within the purpose of the BOI to have people post good experiences too. Anyone searching for his rep won't miss his past problems because of this thread.

Jerrod, don't be put off the site, there is a lot of balance out here, it's just that those with the strongest feelings tend to post first.

Old 06-23-2017, 04:08 PM   #10
Frogman11
Quote:
Originally Posted by JrodKinsey View Post
I purchased a Ctenosauras Bakeri from Garrett and the transaction could not of gone any smoother. He was very responsive to emails, sent pictures of the exact animal he was sending me, the food he was feeding to this animal and sent all shipping informaiton to me as soon as the Bakeri was shipping. The Bakeri that I recieved from Garrett is very active and healthy.

Overall, I am extremly pleased with this purchase and would highly recommend Garrett. I will definitely be doing more business with him in the future.

Thank!
Thanks Jerrod,

I appreciate the feedback.

If you check my Facebook page you will see that the OP "Mike Rodrigues" of that BOI is a friend of mine. He just congratulated me for my son graduating. Mike and I will continue to do business together in the future.

Its people like Chris Kennard, Vanessa Lane, Lynn Peterson and a few others that put words in your mouth, try to spin everything in a negative way and just flat out LIE. Although it's "supposedly" not aloud, the regular trolls get a pass. Lynn was speaking for other people almost all they way through my BOI. He was completely lying. One lady had to come on this site....although she didn't want to because of the BS that the BOI brings. She posted the TRUTH and stated that what Lynn Peterson was saying about her for....I don't know how many pages, WAS NOT TRUE. She has spent $1,000s with me before the BOI and even more after my BOI.

The trolls don't like or want good outcomes to disagreement especially Kennard. I can almost picture him at home on a Saturday night with his 64 ounce Pepsi and his cheetos stained fingers getting ready to type some spin or version of reality that he has made up in his head. But don't worry...two seconds later he will have an add on, just as bazaar as the first one. If he can't think of something to say he will use the emojifies "Exactly" or "I Agree" to get his 300 posts a day allotment. When things work out and get resolved I can picture him crwing, scratching the names off his pad of paper that he keeps next to his computer in his dimly light one bedroom apartment.

Vanessa Lane, started attacking me when I had 3 pairs of earless monitors for sale. She read a one page article and became an expert on the legality of earless monitors. She new more that the government that allowed them to be exported out of the country, more than the CITES that issue the permits and more than the USFW that inspected them when coming into the US. LOL Because she read a one page article.....lmas.

It's interesting that a few of you make fun of Facebook. I see more immature actions on this BOI that I have ever seen on Facebook. It must be because we have different friends. Whats that.. birds of a feather... This site is almost designed to be immature with the emojies that my kids use on their phone and the handle full of people that are allowed to attack and spin everything.

What happens is...If you call one of these trolls out for their BS they will obsess with you and every time your name pops up they will pounce. It's quite entertaining......In terms of "good guy/bad guy" information site The Fauanaclassifieds BOI is not worth the electricity to light up your screen. IMO

The FACT is. To the people that I buy, sell, trade and hang out with. I have an EXCELLENT rep. To the people that troll on this site that I have NEVER had a transaction with....You are correct. I have a bad rep. I would like to keep it that way.

Don't get me wrong.....I love this BOI form. I read them all the time for "entertainment" and I don't mind being part of them.

Cheers

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!