Clay English Great Guy Beyond Expectations - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-19-2006, 11:47 PM   #1
lars5277
Clay English Great Guy Beyond Expectations

I don't know where to start here so I will go from the beginning. I won a High Orange RTB at Clay's auction Nov 15, 2005. It was $100 shipped, that is an incredible price! We mailed back and forth a few times and he told me he didn't like shipping when it was below 40degrees. I told him I live in North Dakota and it would be that way for months. He said no problem. I offered to pay him for the upkeep of the snake until the weather got warm here and he refused. He took great care of my snake until it was ready to ship. He stayed in contact with me over 5 months time. The weather warmed up here and it was time to ship. We had some concerns about cooler weather so he put a 40 hour heat pack in with it. Today the package was late arriving at my house, but the snake got here safe and sound. It was a little cool but I warmed it up slowly and it seems perfectly healthy to me. Clay called me as soon as he got home because he got a message from the shipper that there was a weather delay.

I can't speak enough to his good character or how he cares for his animals. He was always polite and had a professional attitude. His courteous and professional attitude has got to be unmatched. I would never hesitate to a buy a snake from this man or recommend him. He is a straight up class act. I am very new to the herp world and people like him have continued to make it a pleasure for me. He always treated me with respect and answered my questions with knowledge. I researched several people before I decided to buy from him. I got a great snake at a great price from a great guy!

Old 04-06-2007, 12:52 AM   #2
monkeywrench133
I recently received a female albino (kahl line) and one of his signature "high orange" males from Clay. And what a fantastic transaction!!! Communication was superb! Shipping and packaging were first rate! And the animals? Simply beautiful!! While this was my first transaction with Clay, I've spent quite a bit of time online with him, and not only is he a consumate professional, but one of the best all around guys you'll ever find in the reptile world. I'd recommend Clay to anyone in a heartbeat!!

Old 05-02-2008, 11:53 AM   #3
BWSmith
I just got a yearling Hypo boa from Clay through one of free snake contests he runs on his site. The animal is spectacular and much more impressive than the photos. He shipped it promptly and packed it great. Since it was a contest snake, he would not even let me pay for shipping. I would definately work with him again. If he did that well with a "free" snake, I am certain he does great for paying customers.

Old 05-08-2008, 05:00 PM   #4
Jeff Linkchorst
Clay is a stand up Guy. I would buy from him with out hesitation or worries.

Bent

Old 05-08-2008, 05:36 PM   #5
Lynn
Simply the best.. and it shows in his snakes..Great people.. I do shows with them all the time..

Old 05-09-2008, 12:01 AM   #6
heavenlypets
awesome!

I just have to say Mr.English is the greatest! Thats it! lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!