Bad Guy Mike Matson (Mike's Phat Frogs) sold me a WC snake as CB - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-11-2016, 04:41 PM   #101
Amelanistic Orca
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
Didn't you post some in appropriate ads here on fauna?
Man... I hope you thought that was funny bro! Those pics were not right in the cabeza type stuff. I guess Rich and I don't have to wonder anymore if it was you that hacked my account on here and BP.net.

Speaking along those lines; we found a sexual assault conviction on somebody at your property... sharing the same name as you; was that your father, or you bro? Juss curious... never got an answer on that ?.

Old 06-11-2016, 05:01 PM   #102
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelanistic Orca View Post
Man... I hope you thought that was funny bro! Those pics were not right in the cabeza type stuff. I guess Rich and I don't have to wonder anymore if it was you that hacked my account on here and BP.net.

Speaking along those lines; we found a sexual assault conviction on somebody at your property... sharing the same name as you; was that your father, or you bro? Juss curious... never got an answer on that ?.
I wish I had those computer skills. Sadly, I do not. There are a lot of people that you have made unhappy tom. Especially, with making fun of a girl and calling her a boy because she has short hair.

I don't live in Anaheim. Haven't for 6 years. you need better Google skills. Your meme skills are good though. I will give you that.

Old 06-11-2016, 05:04 PM   #103
jrsexotics
And sexual assault conviction. Boy oh boy you sure like to make up stories. �� I've had my license suspended for not paying a speeding ticket in highschool�� That is as much trouble as I have been in with the law.

Old 06-11-2016, 05:10 PM   #104
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by 312Herps View Post

You've been warned he's admitted to stalking women in this thread and threatening them with physical violence. Something to think about when you decide t do business with him.
Rick, can you bring the posts that show that to this thread please?

Old 06-11-2016, 05:19 PM   #105
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Rick, can you bring the posts that show that to this thread please?
Yes I would love to see that too

Old 06-11-2016, 05:22 PM   #106
jrsexotics
See Rick won't take me to court because he knows I will own him in court.

Yes Rick. Please post more slanderous and derogatory statements.

Old 06-14-2016, 09:23 AM   #107
312Herps
I'd have to look through the threads where Mike threatened Lisa (ML Richardson) to come to her house since he had her address to shut her up if she didn't keep quite about his business. He told he he had her address because he shipped frogs to her and that since he was going to be in her area that he had no problem stopping over to her place to straighten her out.

Old 06-14-2016, 09:36 AM   #108
312Herps
I won't take you to court Mike because it's a pitiful thing that people who well deserve their money have to take a lowlife like you to court to get their well deserved money , Yusuke had to I would have to and many will have to in the future if they choose to do business with you all because you're irresponsible and not a man. Be a man for once and pay your debt. You do know when your daughter grows up and googles your name the first thing she's going to learn about her "father" is the loser thief he was and how people across the WORLD knew he was a terrible person to do business with. You can pretend you're producing all these moprhs and frogs and all this stuff, but Mike if you're such a baller and doing so many ground breaking things .... $2k should be chump change right ? oh wait you aren't making that money and you're not selling frogs like you want to pretend . It's ok Mike we all know you're broke and some of us even know you're alone, But not many know you're afraid Mike, I do though. I can tell you are that's why you didn't show up to Tinley Just remember Mike everything that's written here may fade from your memory from the threats of women to being satisfied with ripping people you gave your word to as a man, but when your daughter grows up to be a woman she'll be able to google your name and know exactly what type of person Mike Devan Matson Jr was

Old 06-14-2016, 09:37 AM   #109
Lucille
Rick, if you can find and post the actual quotes I think it would be a worthwhile effort.

Old 06-14-2016, 12:30 PM   #110
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by 312Herps View Post
I'd have to look through the threads where Mike threatened Lisa (ML Richardson) to come to her house since he had her address to shut her up if she didn't keep quite about his business. He told he he had her address because he shipped frogs to her and that since he was going to be in her area that he had no problem stopping over to her place to straighten her out.

See I love how you add to the story... with no proof behind it.

Why don't you come out of the shadows Rick so I can take you to court?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!