Starting backup after illness and theif - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 10-14-2006, 02:22 PM   #1
AFR Exotics
Starting backup after illness and theif

My name is Steve Ori. My company is A Forgotten Realm Exotics which I've recently shortened to AFR Exotics. I went out of business a few years ago due to illness and a crooked cop named Nigel Kohring (I understand he has since been fired from the Woodfin, NC police dept). I had given my entire collection and access to my email to him, because of illness, till I could take care of them myself. I had just listed a clutch of striped pastels on Kingsnake with individual pics and prices. I found out later he sold and traded them as Jungles and told me they all died. He also sold the vast majority of my collection and told me the same about them. I'm trying to get started again with the help of Pete Kahl, Brian Sharp, Ed Lilley, Jeff Gray, Brandon Weik and and a few of my not so well known friends. Ed Lilley sent me a pair of f3 salmons and a female 66% het for albino to sell or trade if anyone wants them. I also have an adult male salmon poss het for albino sent to my by Brandon Weik of Summit reptiles. I need an adult female het for albino to prove him out. I'm not opposed to a breeding loan. I don't want to make this sound like I'm begging, LOL. I understand that Nigel Kohring, using my name, screwed quite a few people around. There was a guy in Maine that I sold a peach phase boa female adult to and a fellow that sent me 100.00 deposit on my clutch of pastel stripes. I actually got their money before I gave all my animals to Nigel. This was around 2002 I believe. He was informed and told to take care of them. I understand that you are not happy. Fellows I don't know who you are so if you could get in touch with me I'll do my best to get you taken care of. Also, anyone else that got screwed in my name please contact me. It might be awhile before I can help anyone out but I need to know who you are and what happened to get this started. As soon as I can afford it I'm going to start a webpage that will explain all of this for people who don't visit this board. Anyone who Nigel screwed using his own name please contact me also as myself and others are trying to put something legal together to put an end to his madness. By the way, I know quite a few police officers who are snake breeders also and are great guys. Please don't use this as a means to bash police officers.
If anyone can give me advice as to how to reach as many of Nigel's possible victims I would be glad for the advice.
Also, it came to my attention that Nigel. using my email. got really nasty with a few people here at BOI. This would have been back in 02 or 03 I believe. All I can do is offer my apology for his actions as it was my lack of ability to judge character that caused this whole thing in the first place. To my defence I wasn't in a place to be picky and afterall he was a police officer.
Thank you for your patience in reading this extremely long post.

Sincerely,
Steve Ori
AFR Exotics
afrexotics@yahoo.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!