For Sale PURE - CBB Dumerils Boas (not crosses) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 01-19-2021, 08:13 PM   #1
Jeff Godbold
PURE - CBB Dumerils Boas (not crosses)

These were all produced by a good friend who is local to me in Northern California. He prefers to stay out of the lime light and I have offered to sell them on his behalf. They are eating/growing well and ready for their new homes!

Please reach out to me for questions: godboldexotics@gmail.com or you can text me at 904-434-3926

Feeding: F/T adult mice or rat weanlings left in tub over night
Sex: 2.1
Price: Female sold with either male. (No sales for lone female)
$900 + $55 shipping/Pair
Male #2 or #3: $450
Hatch: 2020

Female
Name:  female.jpg
Views: 382
Size:  490.4 KB
Male #2
Name:  male 2.jpg
Views: 386
Size:  490.9 KB
Male #3
Name:  male 3.jpg
Views: 371
Size:  492.6 KB

GUARANTEE:
​All sales are guaranteed for 7 days (except for DOA's). Deposits are nonrefundable. There are a number of circumstances beyond my control once your animal arrives and is introduced to your collection and husbandry methods. I will be unable to offer a refund beyond that time frame.

Payment:
Payments are accepted via Paypal ONLY. Please email payment to godboldexotics AT gmail DOT com. Once payment is made via PayPal, there will be a 48 hr hold on all PayPal payments moving forward (since I’ve gotten scammed twice). Reach out via pm or text: 904-434-3926.

Backing Out:
If the buyer backs out of a sale after the animal has been paid for in full and the animal has not been shipped, Godbold Exotics will keep 25% of the purchase price as non-refundable. This is due to bailing on a commitment. However, if something serious has occurred such as a death, obviously exceptions could be made. Please be honest and we will do our best to accommodate all parties involved.

Shipping:
All animals are shipped next day via FedEx, using ShipYourReptiles. I will not use any other service. The buyer pays shipping unless otherwise stated. Live arrival is only guaranteed when shipped FedEx hub to FedEx hub. If you request an animal arrive at your door, the live arrival guarantee is void. If an animal does arrive DOA (due to shipping, and the animal was shipped hub to hub within the time frames agreed upon), then I must be notified within 3 hours of delivery for the guarantee to be honored. This is NON-NEGOTIABLE. Please email me at:
godboldexotics AT gmail DOT com

Sexing Policy:
I guarantee the sex of the animal for 7 days. Beyond that, it's no longer my responsibility. I do my best and am rarely wrong on sexing, but mistakes do happen on occasion. If the sex is wrong within that 7 days, I'll offer a credit towards a future purchase or take the animal back. "Probable male or female" is NOT a sex guarantee. If you request an unsexed animal to be sexed and it is a species that should not be sexed at that age, do not get offended when I refuse to do it for you. Simply put, shop somewhere else, because I try to avoid selling animals to people who are not willing to put the safety of the animal first. I have been doing this long enough that just because i say I'm not sexing a young animal for the animal's safety, doesn't mean I don't know how to do it. It means I care more about the animal than making the customer happy. Please make note this mostly applies to neonate Green Tree Pythons and neonate Amazon Tree Boas. There are plenty of sellers out there who just want to make a quick buck and view their surplus as "inventory". I'm not one of them...
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!