What gives -- Does dennis dynes get a pass??? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 11-14-2005, 07:11 PM   #1
Jim O
What gives -- Does dennis dynes get a pass???

dennis dynes comes and makes a total mockery of a legitimate BOI thread with not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, not six, not seven, but EIGHT blantantly vulgar, rude, obscene, and dare I say trollish posts and gets a 10 point warning for ONE of them and a pass for the others?

Here they are:

Post 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis1
Hey jimmy boy if i want any lip outta you i would scrape it offa my zipper
Post 137
Quote:
I forgot to add BIIIITTCCH!
Post 138
Quote:
ALSo i wouldnt want to buy anything from a Guy who thinks its ok to rip some one off for five hundred dollars like chris does and you drama queens can kiss mr AAASSSSS!!!!
Post 139
Quote:
Give The Guy Whos Fighting For Your Freedom His Money Back Or Some New Snakes Jackass
Post 140
Quote:
i GOT PICS OF YOU TOO
kEEP TALKIN CHIT THATS ALL YOU CAN DO WELL THAT AND KISS ASSS
Post 141
Quote:
Everyone Should Read The General Business Section It Give A Better Picture Of Chrissy's Morals
Post 142
Quote:
Wheres Your Lawyer Now
I Know You Dont Have One Cuz Thats A Lie 2
Post 143
Quote:
Gotta Long Way To 400 Posts Assshole
I can see where you might see this as one "event" but geez, Rich, isn't it enough?

Old 11-14-2005, 07:36 PM   #2
LakesideBoas
I Dunno...

I reported the first three. He just turned into the Energizer Bunny and kept going and going and going, I guess. (I didn't stick around, I had to let the dog out to go potty! )

I would suppose that each post would be a separate blip on the radar, but perhaps since they are consecutive within the same thread it was considered once instance??

It almost seems like he wants to get banned so he can complain about the unfairness of it all.

I was following that thread to see the outcome and WHAM! Fly ball into left field! Why it's D.D.! Whoa who'da guessed it, right outta the park!

With all the hullabaloo about cleaning up the joint I shouldn't have to put people on ignore just to follow a thread. He's like mold; he's everywhere. I say bleach it and be done with it.

Old 11-14-2005, 07:48 PM   #3
DAND
Thumbs down I hear that...

He's had many passes prior to this.

Old 11-14-2005, 07:55 PM   #4
WebSlave
Jim, the system is designed so that once a person is fined and suspended, they cannot be issued another fine and suspension until that original fine is paid. I cannot issue another warning, even for another infraction, until such time that Dennis pays the fine to clear the current suspension.

This was done to keep myself and moderators from tripping over ourselves with quite probably issuing multiple fines to the same person for the same infraction. This happened MANY times in the previous rendition of the warning system, requiring that I go into the admin section and straighten out the mess it caused with duplicate warnings.

Sorry that you don't care for the way I run things here, but that's just the way it is, I am afraid.

Old 11-14-2005, 07:59 PM   #5
LakesideBoas
I respectfully...

have to disagree with how you handled this one, Rich. He should have just been banned, no monkey-business about it. He will blatantly abuse every system you have in place to simplify this site until he is, trust me.

Methinks someone needs to flush the commode.

Old 11-14-2005, 08:02 PM   #6
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
Jim, the system is designed so that once a person is fined and suspended, they cannot be issued another fine and suspension until that original fine is paid. I cannot issue another warning, even for another infraction, until such time that Dennis pays the fine to clear the current suspension.

This was done to keep myself and moderators from tripping over ourselves with quite probably issuing multiple fines to the same person for the same infraction. This happened MANY times in the previous rendition of the warning system, requiring that I go into the admin section and straighten out the mess it caused with duplicate warnings.

Sorry that you don't care for the way I run things here, but that's just the way it is, I am afraid.
OK...so what happens when/if he does pay the fine? Do you hit him for the next one? Or does he get a pass for all of the others?

Old 11-14-2005, 08:02 PM   #7
DAND
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
Does this mean he will be fined for the others when/if he pays this current fine? Those should put him over the 100 point mark where you said (I can find the quote if you'd like) you'd be gone.

Old 11-14-2005, 08:05 PM   #8
Jim O
Seriously Rich. This wasn't exactly one indiscretion. This was a mockery. Do you really want to clean up this site?

Old 11-14-2005, 08:41 PM   #9
coyote
In what thread were these posted? I need a point of reference.

Old 11-14-2005, 08:42 PM   #10
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by coyote
In what thread were these posted? I need a point of reference.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=73431

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!