For Sale *SALE* 2012 Albino & Het Albino Mexican Milks - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 02-02-2013, 01:19 AM   #1
kingpinreptiles
Thumbs up *SALE* 2012 Albino & Het Albino Mexican Milks

I AM SOLD OUT OF ALBINOS NOW ONLY HETS AVAILABLE. EMAIL ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RESERVE ONE IN 2013 ($100 off if you reserve before the breeding season).

These mexican milk snakes are locale specific to Freer, TX, the albino morph has been in the hobby since 2004 but is still not very widespread. Here's your chance to get in on it! Mexican milk snakes belong in the top spot for pet milk snakes, their colors are always incredible and adults usually end up pretty tame. Annulata are much better pets than Pueblans or Hondurans in my opinion, and not many people have these albinos so they are easily one of the more rare milk snake morphs around.

I have 2 male het albinos available, as well as female babies from a het albino to normal(possible het albinos). Limited availability for hets and possible hets, last of the 2012 season ACT FAST!

Albino - $1000 SOLD OUT
Het Albino males - $350 each (both het albino males for $600)
Possible het Albino female - $250 each

**SALE** - HET ALB MALE #2 AND POSS HET ALB FEMALE $500 SHIPPED.

Both het albino males are feeding now. #1 takes really small f/t pinkies from tongs and #2 eats live pinkies.
The possible het albino is on live pinkies.

Pictured are an albino male, het albino male #1, het albino male #2 and the possible het albino female.

Shipping is done through Fed Ex, email with a zip code. Any questions let me know.

mikefedzen@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!