two female boas for sale 100% hets - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2006, 07:57 PM   #21
hbg reptiles
excuse it

excuse it but those people put me through so much hassel and money and there was virtuallly nothhing i could do about it and it sucked but anyway back to my snakes i do have current photos of both of them if anyone is interested jst email me or leave email adress thanks
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-03-2006, 08:22 PM   #22
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore
What do you mean she bred that way? You already told me that she was only a proven breeder, not a proven het...but since you threw the term out there, I'll bite...what is the guarantee on her genetics?
I am also interested in the answer to this also. Thank you

Old 07-03-2006, 11:45 PM   #23
hbg reptiles
clear it up

let me clear it up they both are 100% het for albino theres two snakes here that are females one is proven on is not the first is a female normal columbian that carries the 100% het for albino gene and she proved it out and produced albinos the second female is a pastel 100% het for albino but she is smaller and is not proven yet andwhen i say i purchased her that way and she bred that way i am saying i bought her as a het and she proved that she is a het by breeding i hope you can understand that thank you
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-04-2006, 12:23 AM   #24
hhmoore
but that contradicts what you said earlier - I've read enough

And I'll say again
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore
boy - you sure do leave alot of questions unanswered

Old 07-04-2006, 12:34 AM   #25
bigdogg
Go try your scam somewhere else man.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread