Trade or Sale! Breeder group! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 12-27-2013, 10:05 PM   #1
reptilesareawesome
or Sale! Breeder group!

I have a high quality group of bearded dragon breeders for sale or partial trade/full trade for blue tongue skinks, tegus, or any dwarf male bearded dragon. I am getting rid of all my beardies and starting on a new breeding project. I have a couple possibly gravid females too! Here is a list of what I have:

sandfire gold tiger female- $350 plus shipping

Normal (with tint of red) female- $100 plus shipping (possibly gravid by red male)

Hypo citrus German Giant male- $150 plus shipping

Citrus German Giant female- $200 plus shipping ( possibly gravid by above male)

Italian Leather back red male (Gina Gauvin's inferno line)- $200 plus shipping (has an injured leg)

TAKE ALL ADULTS FOR JUST $750 SHIPPED

I will be posting weights and pics later. I will listen to price and trade inquiries. contact me by email saxophone12345@yahoo.com or call/txt 630-946-8286
Also, interested in partial or full trades for blueys. I live in area code 60189 to estimate shipping costs. THANKS FOR LOOKING!!http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...lies/smile.gif
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!