Good Guy Alejandro Lozano- Emerald Exotics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-26-2009, 09:48 PM   #1
hitwjk01
Thumbs up Alejandro Lozano- Emerald Exotics

Just wanted to let everyone out there know that Alejandro Lozano of Emeraldexotics.net is a GREAT GUY to do business with, he is A+ all the way and an asset to this business and industry.

Just bought a LTC 8 yr old breeder male Tokay from him, great communication, friendly, great shipping/packing etc, All around great, plus I love the animal!!

Look for his CALICO TOKAY project coming soon......

Thanks Again Alejandro!!!!!!!!!

Jason W.

Old 02-26-2009, 09:58 PM   #2
KenyanPat85
Alejandro Lozano

Alejandro is an amazing guy, done business with hm, PHENOMINAL IS THE WORD! Bought a anery kenyan sand boa from him mid last year, and its a anery het snow paradox, looking forward to proving her out this year late year!!! Patrick Goggin Boston MASS

Old 02-28-2009, 03:56 AM   #3
spawn
Very glad to hear things are going well with him. Bought some WC Malaysia frog imports (I think he laid off the imports big time now?) two years ago and glad to see his interest in the trade is thriving.

Old 02-28-2009, 10:11 AM   #4
EmeraldExotics
Thanks!

Thank you for the kind words Yeah, I never really enjoyed importing, I tried it in order to get some rare species in, but it's just not for me. I've always been a breeder and I'll just stick with that. Something new I will be coming out with is a new line of display caging, so keep an eye out for my future ads.

- Alejandro -

Old 03-06-2009, 08:43 PM   #5
Nathan Tow-Arnett
Thumbs up Alejandro Lozano- Emerald Exotics

Thanks for the Phelsuma borbonica mater. I couldn't have asked for a better looking female. Very helpful with answering my questions. I hope to do business with you again in the future.

Nathan

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!