Joshua Wright / JW Exotics / JWexotics@aol.com "Bad Guy!" - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-10-2005, 11:46 AM   #51
Got-Balls
For the people that care just wanted to bring you up to speed. The state police are making some really good progress and I just might get my money back from my bank. Nice..

Old 06-10-2005, 01:24 PM   #52
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got-Balls
For the people that care just wanted to bring you up to speed.
Well let me bring you up to speed Mr. Johnny Wants-Balls......

This is the definition of a bad guy as defined in the rules of posting here:

"(BAD GUY) - someone or some business that should be avoided. Provide FACTS supporting this opinion."

You've provided no facts at all.

Evidently though, everything we asked for (in terms of facts to help you) you willingly gave to the FBI and State Police.Assuming you came here for help and not simply to cry on anyones shoulder, who do you think can help you with basic information and some facts? Not only that John, but how can we protect ourselves from this seller?

We are a community of individuals that share information to help one another John.

Old 06-10-2005, 03:23 PM   #53
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got-Balls
For the people that care just wanted to bring you up to speed. The state police are making some really good progress and I just might get my money back from my bank. Nice..
Ok I'm a liitle lost here When I got taken for money I was told by the police that I needed to File a claim with small claims court...how is it that you got the staties to act....???????Just asking because Im confused thank you and have a good day

Old 06-10-2005, 03:32 PM   #54
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clearwater_Reptiles
Ok I'm a liitle lost here When I got taken for money I was told by the police that I needed to File a claim with small claims court...how is it that you got the staties to act....???????Just asking because Im confused thank you and have a good day
Without knowing the details it may have been the amount of money, the attitude of the local authorities, or whether anything was shipped. The buyer here claims that nothing was shipped at all after paying a substantial amouunt of money, which would be a crime. On the other hand you may have been promised a sexed pair of adult chondros and received a pair of male hatchling corn snakes. Big difference in value but still two snakes. The police may well see that differently and suggest you convince a civil jury that you were taken.

All that having been said, I'm beginning to smell a little tuna here.

Old 08-30-2005, 12:54 PM   #55
Rockford
Any word on this turd bucket Joshua Wright? I am curious because he took another guy named Brian Gundy for 3K around the same time. I just checked his site out and it has info on what happened with him.

Old 03-10-2009, 04:18 PM   #56
PythonWallace
Not me

Jake Wallace here. I just saw this thread and wanted to make it clear that this is a different person, with no connection to me or my website. I own www.jwexotics.com. I don't know who Joshua Wright is, but I don't want my business or myself to be confused with Joshua Wright or jwexotics@aol.com. J.W. Exotics is not a bad guy. Joshua Wright might be, but that is just an aol address, and nothing more. If there's any way the title of this thread to be changed to Joshua Wright instead of the name of my business, that would be cool. I didn't want to bump this, but anyone who does a search for my website gets this thread right away. Thanks.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!