kevin arbogast great service and animals. good guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-13-2008, 06:58 PM   #1
greatlakesreptiles
Thumbs up kevin arbogast great service and animals. good guy

i just did a deal with Kevin arbogast.was smooth as silk .good service good shipping all around pleasure. thanks Kevin

Old 08-13-2008, 09:31 PM   #2
karbo
Thanks for the complements Dale, it is much appreciated! That guy should produce some screamer pastels for you.

Old 08-25-2008, 10:12 PM   #3
PelicanEast
Kevin is one of the nicest guys I've met in the herp biz. We just got an incredible adult spider female and unique looking normal from him, and we are extremely happy with the quality of those animals. Thanks, Kevin.

Lisa Staley

Old 03-10-2009, 11:47 AM   #4
timebider
Kevin Arbogast - GREAT GUY!

In keeping with the rules of this forum, I'm adding to an existing thread rather than starting a new one but Kevin really deserves that bold green "good guy" notification in the heading!

I just received a beautiful baby super pastel ball from Kevin. She appears fat, healthy and alert, and arrived safely on time and very well packed. I've kept many corns, some GTPs and a couple normal balls before, but I'm relatively new to ball morphs as well as to conducting business via Fauna. Kevin made it a great experience! He was very responsive, courteous and more than generous in sharing helpful information about husbandry and breeding (which I hope to get into in the next year or two). I know this is probably not the easiest nor quickest transaction he's ever been involved in because I asked a lot of questions - some of them no doubt ignorant - but he was friendly and responsive throughout the entire process. He is a consummate professional and I will definitely do business with him in the future. Kevin, you rock!

Lynn Witwer

Old 03-10-2009, 06:51 PM   #5
georget2
Def a good guy

I've known Kevin for just over 12 years and he is a very trustworthy person to deal with. We live near eachother and his place is as neat, clean and organized as you will find. He spends alot of time with his animals and can "read" them well. Any transaction with Kevin will be smooth and problem free. George

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!