"MnJ" Snake, Tortoise, Reptile Rescue - VA ??? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-12-2008, 09:04 PM   #21
mjdoetzer
THIS WAS ON CRAIGSLIST:

Hello this is Michael Davis i see many post out there bashing my rescue efforts i do have a partner in this and the emails someone on here was getting was from him not me thats number one and number 2 we have applied for 501c3 status and waiting but we state we are non profit because we are not making nothing out of this period so yes the term non profit does apply there we are new and still trying to get things all in order this is not some joke nor some CL Or fauna bs and whoever mentioned i had over 100 snakes is totally wrong my email address is mnjsnakerescue@aol.com if your not getting mail from that address your not getting it from me period this is still new and up and coming so stop thinking the worst and get to know us personally then make your judgements please we are trying to help we are not trying to take snakes in for any money or profit we are also in the works with animal controls in surrounding countites asking them to place us on list the got even the spca we are not known well yet but we will be and we will be 501c3 soon you can count on that this is not a scam whatso ever you can come to my home and see me personally if you would like i am sure you will see we are doing nothing but trying to help out but i guess as they say no good deed goes un punished email me if you like and talk to me personally before judging me

Old 05-12-2008, 09:12 PM   #22
snakewrangler
This is the email I received:

rom nicholas ignacio <cobra-kai2@hotmail.com>
to comm-678236706@craigslist.org,
date Mon, May 12, 2008 at 8:51 PM
subject ok...your soooo sued
mailed-by craigslist.org

hide details 8:51 PM (21 minutes ago)

** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html

we know all about your little plans, we do a good thing and people like you attack us, and now you post my partners information to the public? are you crazy? you cant do that? this is home he has children, and you post it for people to harass him? for what a bunch of lies you make up, a good deed we have been doing for half a decade...your sooooo sued...for defamation of character and unlawful disclosure of private information information, this is a rescue and charity work we do, Mike and I are both ATTORNEY's IDIOT! yeah im a mean mother fucker! and I can be, and you can go and post this in fuana too! your sued!

Old 05-12-2008, 09:14 PM   #23
GinoInDaBronx
Scammers' Handbook

his partner did it? Yeah right! Who gave this needle#$%^ a copy of the handbook?

G. Beniquez

Old 05-12-2008, 09:17 PM   #24
snakewrangler
Watch out Gino, they are both lawyers.

Yet they beg for free reptiles on a free website.

Old 05-12-2008, 09:18 PM   #25
mjdoetzer
Well first of all I have never seen an Attorney who doesn't know how to spell. Second of all if he really was an attorney he would really know better then to show his character like that!! Does not do him any good. If everything his partner says is true then I feel sorry that he has this idiot involved with him. If it is legit then this guy is the one messing up everything and has no one to blame but himself. We have only put the truth out there, none of this was made up, nor the e-mails doctored.

Old 05-12-2008, 09:19 PM   #26
lanceheads
Hey guy's, this Nick is posting on Venomous Snakes.org. (Ask the Experts)
He seems like a real tool.

Randal

Old 05-12-2008, 09:20 PM   #27
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by SethsExotics
Mike and I are both ATTORNEY's IDIOT! yeah im a mean mother fucker! and I can be, and you can go and post this in fuana too! your sued!
ME ME please sue me first That is, if you are not too busy with your mother......
Oh brother, it's a dead giveaway when they start talking about lawsuits and lawyers....

(Not that I have anything against lawyers )

Old 05-12-2008, 09:25 PM   #28
GinoInDaBronx
Mental Aptitude (or lack thereof)

Please, oh wise and powerful lawyers do not unleash you fury on me! I am oh so terrified!

Do your clients pay you with services rendered via male prostitutes?

A very scared,

G. Beniquez

Old 05-12-2008, 09:38 PM   #29
snakewrangler
Hey Randal, can you send me a link?

Old 05-12-2008, 09:51 PM   #30
wyldwurm
Michael,

First let me say that I also run a rescue. We do not accept cash donations because we are not yet 501c3 certified. It clearly states that on our website. Some people donate to charities for the tax break and if you're not yet certified, your donors will NOT RECEIVE that break. As an "attorney", you would know that and know it's illegal to state otherwise (ask for donations) due to federal regulations.

You demand people to see what you're all about before judging, yet your "partner" uses idle threats and profanity to get his point acrosss. This is extremely irresponsible, unprofessional and really makes you look bad.

All information that was posted here, including your phone and address are PUBLIC record and not considered private information. As attorneys, you would know that as well

Personally, I would never surrender an animal to your "rescue" simply because the attitude from you and your partner has been very immature. I'm not sure you're old enough to have a hampster, nevermind a herp.
Nice catch Seth!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
michael davis