Bad Guy Kingsnake.com –Enabling Internet Fraud!!! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-04-2009, 06:04 AM   #31
Dan Scolaro
David, again, you are mouthing off without reading the entire thread and the facts. The man was offered a refund 10000000 times but refused it. Then he tells me he is getting on a plane the next day and files a BOGUS FBI report on his way to the plane which affected my advertising account so I refunded his money and gave him additional monies for his troubles. I am just a kind dude to throw him some extra funds for his troubles. I also planned to notify him when more arrived and when this mother here dropped her litter. You are barking at the wrong tree my friend. I could care less about the profit and wanted to make him happy. I even lost out on the value of the snakes, the funds he sent and did not start a thread to get my refunds back on the snakes I bought. However any donation from you will be appreciated but re-donated to your local mental health facility.

Old 03-04-2009, 06:14 AM   #32
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro View Post
David, again, you are mouthing off without reading the entire thread and the facts. The man was offered a refund 10000000 times but refused it. Then he tells me he is getting on a plane the next day and files a BOGUS FBI report on his way to the plane which affected my advertising account so I refunded his money and gave him additional monies for his troubles. I am just a kind dude to throw him some extra funds for his troubles. I also planned to notify him when more arrived and when this mother here dropped her litter. You are barking at the wrong tree my friend. I could care less about the profit and wanted to make him happy. I even lost out on the value of the snakes, the funds he sent and did not start a thread to get my refunds back on the snakes I bought. However any donation from you will be appreciated but re-donated to your local mental health facility.
Facts or your distortion of the truth? Again If Mr. Garcia was in the wrong then why did you refund his money and then some? He was either in the right or you are an idiot.

Old 03-04-2009, 06:32 AM   #33
Dan Scolaro
I always told him I wanted to give him a refund. Read the thread bozo. He was contacted many times and I tried to give him a refund. I do not like to have orders linger and would of rather sent his funds back and sell him more later after I inspected them. Read the facts my boy and quit skimming over the essential evidence.

Old 03-04-2009, 06:48 AM   #34
DAND
Quote:
I always told him I wanted to give him a refund. Read the thread bozo. He was contacted many times and I tried to give him a refund. I do not like to have orders linger and would of rather sent his funds back and sell him more later after I inspected them. Read the facts my boy and quit skimming over the essential evidence.
Aw, the intellectual giant called me a bozo.

Quote:
The man was offered a refund 10000000 times
To:

Quote:
He was contacted many times and I tried to give him a refund.
If you were so hell bent on giving him a refund you should have prior to him making a complaint.

Old 03-04-2009, 07:01 AM   #35
Dan Scolaro
David, are you wacko? I tried to give him a refund the day he got the snakes and said one was sick. I told him to ship them back and he said his roomate would and I kept telephoning his roommate to send them back and sent several emails to no avail. And for many months I offered to send him back his money. I mean read the threads and information. I always said he could have the money or more snakes and he insisted on the snakes. I was told they were going to arrive and informed the buyer and he said OK and hung up the phone, filed a bogus FBI report and got on a plane to Alaska and is a bad person for doing that.

Bad Bad Bad Person.

Old 03-04-2009, 07:12 AM   #36
DAND
Quote:
David, are you wacko? I tried to give him a refund the day he got the snakes and said one was sick. I told him to ship them back and he said his roomate would and I kept telephoning his roommate to send them back and sent several emails to no avail. And for many months I offered to send him back his money. I mean read the threads and information. I always said he could have the money or more snakes and he insisted on the snakes. I was told they were going to arrive and informed the buyer and he said OK and hung up the phone, filed a bogus FBI report and got on a plane to Alaska and is a bad person for doing that.

Bad Bad Bad Person.
I do not have the time to deal with your special needs right now. I'll return later and try and make it idiot proof so that even you can understand. In the mean time try and remember that roommate is spelled as I just typed it and that when using the words over and over again you should use commas to separate them from each other (i.e. Bad, bad, bad person). I won't touch on the proper use of capitalization because I wouldn't want to overwhelm your feeble little mind.

Old 03-04-2009, 07:27 AM   #37
JG1153
Dan, please stay on topic. this thread is not directly related to you so why are expounding as to the circumstances pertaining to the background of this thread on here when there is already a thread specifically related to that?

Old 03-04-2009, 07:27 AM   #38
Dan Scolaro
So since you are tucking tail, you want to end it with finding an error in my spelling? Are you the next Wes Pollock?

Old 03-04-2009, 07:29 AM   #39
Dan Scolaro
Juan, I don't know? You mention my name and company and try to defame it with bogus statment and lies so I am presenting the facts and if that bothers you then go to sleep.

Old 03-04-2009, 07:33 AM   #40
Dan Scolaro
Juan:

Listen dude, you robbed me out of 3 snakes, robbed me out of a refund, robbed me out of additional monies I sent for your troubles.

And on top of it filed a bogus report with the FBI and got away with it.

So be happy you got away with it for now and if you have something vital to add, then add it and we can debate it. Otherwise, just be happy you got away with your scam for the time being.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!